What if it's the stalker?

He said that he'll come get her one day...

What if that day is today??

He knows that she's all alone in their flat. Harry was seen out and about in LA couple of times. It's basically all over the news.

"Oh God no..." she mumbled as beads of sweat forms in her forehead.

Ed was right, she should have hired security, but it's too late now if he's already here.

What if you're wrong? What if one of your friends got a new white car and decided that it's a good day to visit? You're being paranoid Taylor, stop.

Taylor leaned over and reached towards the compartment where she keeps a pepper spray in case of emergencies.

She held it in her hands together with her phone and placed it in her lap so she can maneuver the steering wheel and park her car.

Taylor suddenly noticed another presence of a car, and no, not another unknown car but a very familiar one.

Harry's

but that can't be it. He's in LA for 2 weeks finishing up his solo album.

She got out of the car fast, brought her phone and the spray and left the goody bag Anne gave her in the passenger seat (she'll get it later) and speed walked inside the house.

The door was left unlocked which means it's thief or it's her fiancé and she's silently praying that it's the latter.

She walked inside and there in her living room is Harry his back is turned towards her, and in front of him is an unfamiliar guy.

The guy's eye shifted towards her and he gave her a small smile which made Harry look back.

"Taylor..."

"Good afternoon Mrs. Styles" The guy greeted her and she silently corrected him. It's still Swift

Harry probably noticed the confusion etched in her face.

"Taylor this is Kevin, Kevin, Taylor" She gave a small smile to Kevin. "He's gonna be your security from now on."
Taylor's head immediately turned towards her fiancé.  "My what?"

"Security." Harry said, voice firm and authoritative.

Taylor looked at Kevin.

Kevin, who probably felt the tension between the two decided to say his goodbyes and head out and let them talk privately.

"Harry, what is this?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

and in that moment, Taylor knew that he knows.

damn Selena

"Tell you what?"

Harry snorts and gave a small fake smile. He can't believe this.

"I think you know exactly what I'm talking about Taylor, why didn't you tell me?"

"I–" she was speechless. She knows she should've told him but threats were made and she just couldn't take the risk of losing him or anyone for that matter.

Harry's eyes shifted from her face and he caught sight of what's in her hand.

a pepper spray

He stood up and took two steps and immediately engulfed her in a hug.

Taylor took seconds before she broke down in his arms. His warmth and his scent enveloping her senses.