Chapter 3

Bully walked out of the office. 

"After saving my new friend, I get a detention! Gosh, Principal thing is a man I will never understand." Bully sighed. He continued to walk towards his classroom.

Finally he reached Mr. Baldi's classroom. Bully peeked inside the classroom. Nobody was in there, except for Mr. Baldi, who was grading kid's quizzes. Mr. Baldi noticed at the boy, and sighed.

"Bully? What are you doing here? You know it's still recess..."

"It is!?" Bully shouted. He looked at the clock. 12:35. That incident was only 20 minutes? It seemed like an hour! Bully looked back at the teacher. "Haha! Sorry Teach! I wasn't on task with the time!" Bully laughed. "Well, I guess I will be on my way-"

"Bully, since your already here, I would like to speak to you." Mr. Baldi interrupted. "Please, sit down." Bully sat down in his desk, and sighed. "Your behavior lately has been quite tumultuous, I highly imply you to-"

"Um, Mr. Baldi, this ain't English class." Bully said. Mr. Baldi looked like he was ready to snap.

"Fine. Your behavior lately in my class has been pretty rude, and I suggest you change the way you act." 

"OK" 

The teacher was shocked in a confused way.

"Oh, really? That's great! Than I will just-"

"Only if you change the way you act!" The bully interrupted. The teacher looked mad.

"My act!? What about my act!? Mr. Baldi said in an angry way.

"Are you seriously asking this question?" The bully asked, impatiently. "Your-your, abusive!"

"Abusive? Prove it, boy." Mr. Baldi chuckled. The bully jumped out of his seat, and pointed at the blood on the floor from the incident. "I'm just teaching them a lesson. They should know not to ignore me or get a problem wrong."

"Teaching them a lesson?!" Bully repeated. "I would think a nuggie or a scold would teach them a lesson. But to the point where you beat your students up with a ruler and bleed! That's just messed up." 

Mr. Baldi ignored what the child, but noticed the red on his sleeves.

"Is that blood on your sleeves?" Mr. Baldi asked.

"Yes."

"How did that happen?"

"I ain't tellen you." The bully smirked.

"HOW DID IT HAPPEN!?" Mr. Baldi repeated.

"From cleaning up your mess..." Bully mumbled.

"Cleaning up MY mess?! And what is that suppose to mean?"

"Playtime! I had to carry her across the whole school because of your mess!"

"Oh...you mean her..." Mr. Baldi said, just realizing. "I'm sure it is fine...I mean, it is just a ruler."

"Just a ruler!?" Bully shouted. "Sure, it is just a ruler, a metal ruler!" Bully walked up the teacher's desk, and grabbed the ruler with dried up blood on it. Then the bully walked up to where the incident happened, and he pointed at the blood on the floor. "Your mess is all over the floor." Then, Bully opened his arm for him to show Mr. Baldi the blood stain on his sleeve. "Your mess, is on me!" Mr. Baldi quickly grabbed the ruler out of the child's hand and slapped his arm with the metal ruler. "OW! DUDE WHAT THE FRICK!" Mr. Baldi then walked to the trash can and throws away the ruler. Than he walks back to the bully. Mr. Baldi leans over to the boy and smiles. Their faces are only a few inches away.

"I advise you to leave my classroom, and to stop talking about your girlfriend." Mr. Baldi chuckles. The bully blushes. 

"S-shes not my girlfriend!" Bully shouted. "Don't make me tell the principal, AKA, your boyfriend, that you said that!" Mr. Baldi stands up straight and blushed a little.

"I Am Not In Love With The Principal!!" Mr. Baldi screamed.

"Haha, you♪like♪the♪princ♪i♪pal♪♪♪♪!! The bully chanted.

"Stop saying lies!"

"Same with you, teacher."

"I know I'm not lying" Mr. Baldi smirked. "Don't think that I see how you look at that small girl. You blush so much, I could've mistaken you for a tomato!" The bully blushed even more.

"Your ruler is, uh, STRAIGHTER THAN YOU!!! HAHA!!" Bully laughed.

"You take that back!"

"No you." Bully laughed.

All of a sudden, The Principal of the Thing walked into Mr. Baldi's classroom.

"Hey there, Baldi!" The principal said. "I was just checking in! Your class seemed to be a little loud, is everything OK?"

Mr. Baldi looks up at the principal and studdered, "Oh, um..." 

"Mr. Baldi would like to tell you something, Principal Thing...very...important." The bully chuckled. Mr. Baldi glared at the boy, and looked back up at Principal Thing. Then, the two staff males met there eyes.

"Yes..." Mr. Baldi smirked. "Give Bully an extra hour of detention. He has been disrespectful to me and the students lately." Bully was shocked and mad at the same time, but he couldn't seem to get his words out. 

"Ah... Bully! Again?" The principal said. "Ugh, I will fill out a form. Be right back." Principal Thing walked away in a little bit of a dragging way.

Bully looked up at the teacher and whispered,"How did you know that!?"

"ł ⱧɆ₳Ɽ ɆVɆⱤɎ ĐØØⱤ ɎØɄ Ø₱Ɇ₦" Mr. Baldi yelled. The bully glares at him, and then Principal of the Thing walks in with a slip of paper. He hands it to the bully, which was his extra hour of detention slip. Bully glares at the paper, and walks away, cursing under his breath. Both of the staff sighed in releaf. 

"Can I steal your money?" Principal Thing smiled.

"What the hell did you just say to me?"