chapter 2- the worst part:MATH

Start from the beginning

Jamie raises her hand. Of course Jamie raises her hand. She always questions everything and when she's not doing that she's telling you how you are doing everything wrong.Every class has one of these people right? That kid that everyone wants to pitch slap or unlightly nudge because they never know how to stop talking about unimportant things. There's a fine line between talking and being annoying. She leaped over that line."can that person work by themself?""sure I don't care,"mrs.baker says. She does that weird fist bump thing under the table saying a little "yes". Happy she won't have to work with anyone. Let just say the feeling of working with her is mutual.rant over.Sorry, I get carried away sometimes.

Or maybe it's because I'm staring down at this paper and I really don't want to do it. It's boring. Annie snaps in my face."Earth to Octavia stop looking at your paper like your gonna kill it, it's werid.""Your weird" I say back."Want to look at the partner assignment because if that paper could talk I think it would say help me"Annie say with a face that looks like she just a lemon. We both start to laugh. The partner assignment is due next week and we have to explain how geometry is used in real world situations.

"Sounds boring,"I say once I'm done reading.

Annie sarcastically awnser back with"no Octavia because school is suppose to be Sunshine and rainbows and if your lucky a unicorn will shit in you backpack."

"Really woman I ain't in the mood for sarcasm"

"But you always love my sarcasm"Annie says as she scribbles down the awnser to the 3rd question.

Oh yea I'm suppose to be doing math...ugggghhhh."remember to use this formula,"Mrs.baker blurts out. If I was the devil were would I be simple:math.if I was the devil and need someone as a disguise simple: Mrs.baker.

We soon found out we also were gonna watch a math video out of no where so I still have 15 math promblems to do at home. Thanks mrs.baker.Note the sarcasm.

The bell rings for 2nd period. Annie and me soon start to walk to theatre. We both have that class together. The only reason for that though is probably because no one does theatre here.if you want an automatic class with your friends, bam you got it. As we walk Tray soon catches up to us when we start getting close to the theatre room.

Tray waves hi to Annie, he slips off his headphones which are still playing music then look me straight in the eye and sings
"and were almost at the end of the song
Yeah, that was the end
Now tell me friend
How was class
You look like ass
What's wrong?"

We all start burst out laughing. "you did not just qoute Be More Chill"(it's a musical). I say with laughs in between.

"Oh but I did" Tray says as he walks a bit in front of us both."You wonder why we are your only friends your over here qouting musicals everyone is gonna think you gay"Annie says as tray walks into the door of the theatre room. Tray then turns around using his hands to block the door from Annie and me. Hes looks straight down at Annie "Oh but I know you don't think that." he says in a lower voice as he inches closer to Annie towering over her. He then bites his lip."Uuh"Annie say with a confused look on her face. She starts to blush and looks like a tomato. Tray does this all the time and I know he is some what tormenting my friend but it's funny to watch and I swear the sexual tension is rrrrreeaaaaaallll like ddddaaaannnnnggg. But he is probably the only person who can actually get Annie to be quiet longer then a minute. Trust me she is a very outspoken person. They sit there looking into each other eyes his' Brown, her's blue, until

Annie kicks Tray in the place where the sun don't shine. He grab his no no square and she turned so she could slip through the door."You will pay for that, DAMN that hurt like hell"he says as he sits there slumped on the floor."you deserved that one buddy,"I said as I patted Trays shoulder and passed the door to class taking a seat. Annie's laugh booms through the whole classroom."I said just you wait then I remembered I'm not very patience. I start laughing remembering the text conversation from this morning. Those two sure are something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know most people don't write about actual school but I thought why not because school takes up a big portion of a student's life.

Well anyways I'm gonna write about the football game next chapter wonder if you guys want to see certain P.O.Vs?

In case you guys were wondering Tray has light brown eyes and black hair. Annie has long brown hair with blonde tips and blue eyes with yellow rim around the pupil. anyways...

What will tray do for revenge?

Do any of you guys like Annie?

Who else likes Be More Chill?

BONUS QUESTION: who thinks Micheal from Be More Chill is awesome?

It you want to see the part of the song Tray quoted go to 4:30 in the video.

Have a good day and remember
Write,
Read,
Belive.