And as for me, a lot of things have happened involving me and those around me, those I care about.

I've changed personality wise, appearance not so much. I was much stronger now than I ever was before, emotionally and mentally. I didn't have as many nightmares as I used to in the beginning of the year, after everything that happened, which I was grateful for.

At first, the nightmares had been so bad that I would wake up screaming bloody murder, bawling my eyes out. I would be so freaked out that I wouldn't go back to bed, too afraid to. Thankfully, Jason was always there to comfort me, he wouldn't complain one bit about it all, saying it was fine every time I asked, and would clutch me to him and whisper comforting words to me, calming me down until I fell back asleep, this time without dreaming.

Now I hardly got any nightmares, and it was all because of Jason. If he wasn't here to take care of me I don't think I would have survived the whole ordeal with Tristan and Ceaser. I loved Jason for that, and I knew he loved me too because most people wouldn't stick around after finding out that I'm a basket case.

I have more problems than anyone I know, and that's saying something, because I know a lot of people, and a lot of them don't exactly have the best of lives. I'm not sure what Jason sees in me that's anything but a broken, helpless kid, but it must be enough for him to stay with me. He likes to say I'm wrong when I say these things out loud, and insist differently, but I remain doubtful.

Moving on to a less depressing topic, I've finally reunited with my family after so long. I still remember how everything played out, each emotion shared, each tear shed, everything that day, the day I visited my parents for the first time in two and a half months...

I watched as only a few moments after I knocked on the door, it opened up and I found myself face to face with my mother and my breath caught in my throat at seeing her after so long. She looked older than her age now, with pale skin and dark circles under her eyes, you could tell she's been through a lot, and it seemed as if she had lost a lot of weight too.

"May I help you?" She asked her eyes on Jason, who stood in front of me in case anything was to happen and also because me being as nervous as I was had hid myself behind him some.

It was a cowardly act really, and even though I told myself I wasn't going to do this, I still did, much to my embarrassment, so I shook off my nerves and grew some balls.

I took a deep breath and calmed my raging heart and revealed myself, taking a step away from Jason to the side, though her eyes didn't immediately turn my way until I cleared my throat and then they snapped to me and widened in recognition.

"H-h-hey m-mom," I stuttered and swallowed hard and waited for her reaction.

Her lip quivered and she brought her hand up to cover her mouth as her eyes watered. She shook her head in disbelief, looked away as she blinked away her tears, but when she looked back it seemed to fully hit her that I was, in fact, standing there, the tears spilled down her face.

"No," she whispered brokenly, face as white as a sheet of paper, as if she had seen a ghost, me probably, even though I was alive, and took her hand away from her mouth. "You’re not real, this is just a dream, another delusion perhaps," she tried to convince herself of that.

I flinched, her words and clear denial piercing me straight through my heart and I stepped forward, ignoring when Jason tensed next to me, and reached out to my mother. "M-mom, it’s r-really me. I'm alive, see?"

She cringed away from me and backed away, her eyes wild. "No, you died two months ago, so why won't you stop haunting me. I'm taking my pills, so I shouldn't be seeing you anymore," she said with conviction.