"Ross, you called at the right time," I said brightly into the phone before he got a chance to say anything.

"What?" He asked, seeming startled by my tone of voice, I guess he was expecting me to be in a bad mood, but surprisingly I was not.

As I had been driving, slowly my nerves began to calm and a feeling that said everything was going to be alright had engulfed me, and I had learned long ago to trust my instincts. So I quit worrying myself over nothing and started focusing on making sure everything does turn out fine.

"Listen, I need you to do me a favor and pick out 10 people you trust that can fire every kind of gun and can keep a secret and take it to their graves and call them to the office. Make sure they don't look like they will double cross you or me, okay?" I asked and pressed the brake as the stoplight turned red. I could see the office building not too far from when I was.

"Wait a minute; what brought this on, and why?" He asks, sounding bewildered and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Now was not the time for him to question my actions.

He rarely ever did that, always blindly following after my orders like the loyal man he is and never once doubting me, that’s what I liked about him most, but there were always those time, be as it may be, once in a blue moon, that he will question me, and when that time came, it always came when I need him to not question me most and just trust me.

"Ross, do you trust me?" I asked, tapping my steering wheel as I waited for the light I stopped at to turn green.

"Jason, what are you--," I cut him off before he could continue.

"Do you trust me?" I repeated, emphasizing every word and waited for his reply.

"Yeah, of course I do, you know that," he said in frustrated annoyance at my persistence and I could imagine him tapping his foot impatiently as he tried to figure out where I was going with all this.

"Good, then do what I asked," I said with a smirk and hung up on his protests.

He's probably really pissed at me right now for doing that. But I know for a fact that he will follow through with my request, whether he wants to or not. He'll probably end up confronting me at the office but I don't mind since I need to talk to him again anyways and tell him what I’m up to.

The light turned green and I pressed on the gas and drove into my underground parking lot and parked my car. I grabbed my briefcase and hopped out of my car after shutting it off and slammed the car door shut, then headed over to the elevator.

The minute I stepped off of the elevator and into the intelligence room I was greeted by Ross with ten people behind him, each looking a bit nervous as to why they were all gathered here.

"Wow, you work fast," I complimented Ross and assessed the men in front of me, nodding my appraisal when I saw that they at least looked useful. "How'd you get them here so fast, it’s barely been more than five minutes?" I asked and glanced over at Ross to see him staring at me calculatingly, as if he was trying to figure out what I had in store for him and suppressed a grin of amusement.

"Luckily they were already in the building," he replied warily, then cut to the chase. "What's all this about?" He asked impatiently.

"Before I tell you, lets head up to my office," I said and turned around to get back into the elevator, hearing Ross's frustrated growl of annoyance as he followed suit, "and you guys come to," I added, gesturing for the ten men to get on as well.

Surprisingly we all fit, even if it was a bit cramped. When the elevator doors dinged open on my floor we got off and they followed me as I walked towards my office. I opened my office door and ushered them in, then closed the door after the last man went through.