Rules & Prizes

RULES

Here are the rules of our contests:

~ Be a good noodle and don't steal/copy other contestants' work. Enter your own entry!

~ Tag at least 2 people when you enter. Just to spread the word to your friends!

~ Don't be upset if you don't win. Not winning doesn't mean you're a bad designer, but it just means that you need more practice. Keep in mind that these contests are meant to help you improve too!

~ You can enter a maximum of 3 entries.

~ Make sure to send your entries in before, or on the deadline. Or else, we wouldn't accept your entries. Unless if there's something coming up, you can ask for an extension, and we would give at least two days for you. If you still haven't send the entries in two days, we will have to disqualify you.

~ Pay attention to our prompts, and make sure to follow it. But let your creativity flow too!

~ Have fun! For Grimm's sake, don't think of these contests as a bookball match. Have fun while you design graphics!

PRIZES

And what you all have been waiting for, prizes! Here are the prizes:

FIRST PLACE:

~ Shoutout from this account.
3 books featured in our winners reading list.
Follow from the account.
Invitation to become an admin (if there are still admin spots left).

SECOND PLACE:

~ Shoutout from this account.
2 books featured in our winners reading list.
Follow from the account.

THIRD PLACE:

~ Shoutout from this account.
1 book featured in our winners reading list.
Follow from the account.

RUNNER-UP:

~ Shoutout from this account.
Follow from the account.