Frozen: Do you Want To Build A Snowman?

Sophie and Dex:

Dex: Sophie? *Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock*

Dex: Do you want to build a snowman? Come on lets go and play!
Dex: I never see you anymore, come out the door. It's like you've gone away!
Dex: We used to be best buddies, and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why!
Dex: Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman...

Sophie: Go away Dex.

Dex: Okay Bye. 

****************

Sophie: *Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock* 

Sophie: Do you want to build a snowman, or ride our bikes around the halls?
Sophie: I think some company is overdue. I've started talking to the pictures on the walls! "Hold on Keefe!"
Sophie: It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms, just watching the hours tick by!
Sophie: *Click, Click, Click, Click*

****************

Sophie and Dex at the same time:

Sophie: Dex, Please, I know your in there. People are asking where you've been, they say have courage, and I'm trying to, I right out here for you. Just let me in! We only have each other, It's just you and me. What are we going to do? Do you want to build a snowman?

Dex:  Sophie, Please, I know your in there. People are asking where you've been, they say have courage, and I'm trying to, I right out here for you. Just let me in! We only have each other, It's just you and me. What are we going to do? Do you want to build a snowman?

I hope you like this one, it makes me cry every time!