🌞The Tutor🌞

High School Is so Tiring. BEING A 18 year old senior is so hard. It's like the system wants me to fail. I go home, I do my homework, I listen to the teacher most of the time but I still making below average. It was finally 2:30 time to go home. I walk out the school and up the street towards my house. I liked walking home because it calmed my nerves. "Wait up!", I hear from behind me.

It was my only friend Daisha. "SO what's the play today?" She says. "Umm, I can't go out or nothing today. My dad Hired this tutor for me, and I guess he's supposed to be helping me with my homework", I say. " BITCH, you know daum well, you don't need A tutor." "Welp apparently my parents think so and the good thing is that he's not even that much older than me!" "How old is he girll?" Daisha says .

"Hes 20 years old! His Names Michael. Maybe he'll let me slack a little bit!" We were coming up on Daisha' s house. "Girl maybe you'll get some dick!" She responds. "Girl shuddup!" I say. Daisha splits off from me and enters her house, while I keep walking. My house was only two more houses down. At least I had the house to myself all day until my parents get off At 9:00p.m. My parents weren't as Strict as others, even though I didn't  made good grades. So they weren't all strict about a guy coming over.

I grab my keys off the side of my backpack and enter my house. It was so cool. I go upstairs to my bedroom and change clothes. Since nobody was gonna be around, I put on a night robe with nothing but panties and a Bra on. I lay around in my bed on my phone, running back and forth from the kitchen getting snacks.

It was about 4:00p.m when I hear a knock at the door. I run down stairs to answer it. "Who is it?" I ask. "Michael." the deep smooth voice comes through. "Michael? The Tutor?" I ask. "YEAH" he chuckles.

It felt like as soon as I opened the door I couldn't stop sweating. I start to analyze him and he's everything a girl could wish for.

He had a low cut with waves. Michael had on a zip up jacket with no shirt on under and some jogging pants. Moving down to his face, it was perfect. Michael had on a zip up jacket with no shirt on under and some jogging pants. He had some beautiful lips and a smile that was so pearly white. Moving down to his Body. He was so muscular. His hands were closed around a binder. " YOU okay?" He asks. "Oh yeah I'm fine!" I stutter. "Come in" I say smiling hard. He walks in. We hadn't stopped making eye contact since he'd walked in.

I guide him to the living room and he takes a seat. "Well what do you want to start on?" He says. "You!" Accidently slips from my mouth. He chuckles and bites his lips. I can feel myself getting more moist by the second. "I mean Quadratic Formulas Please!?" "Alright then." I head over to the love seat opposite of him. He grabs his binder, flips through a couple of pages and starts talking. I was not listening to anything he said. My eyes scurried from his muscles to his lips, to his hair, and then finally to his pants. I finally snapped out of my daydream when he had wrote down a problem and asked me to solve it.

I took the mechanical pencil and stared at the problem for a good minute. "Im sorry I wasn't paying attention. I was distracted." "It's Okay!" He laughs showing every one of his teeth! "Why don't You come sit beside me. Maybe you'll pay more attention." He said. I was happy as HELL on the inside. "Okay." I say calmly. I sit down next to him, not to close but close. He Look at me and licks his lips.

 He Look at me and licks his lips

"Why you keep doing that?" I ask. "Cause, you look good as hell and I'm trying to tame myself." He replies. "What do you mean?"

I was looking into his eyes and he was looking in to mines.