Moving through the trees, I sensed another wolf there; hearing Jesse's angry growls and whimpers of another wolf. I sped up, hoping to avoid spilt blood of another unlucky wolf that crosses Jesse. I know that boy has terrible temper when he is provoked so I ran until a clearing.

The first thing I saw was Jesse, all macho and tall; growling at something. Turning my head, I saw a female rogue; limping and favoring her left paw. Dirty and bloody, she was lying on the ground, struggling to stand.

Obviously no threat but she was the target of Jesse's anger. I saw Jesse draw back, and lunge for a final blow, but just as he was in the air. I thankfully timed it corrected, tackled his furry behind to the side. A flurry of growls and barks, I nipped at his neck. Gaining the upper hand, I landed on top of him; but just as quickly he flipped us over and growled. Obviously angered, being Alpha and all; no one was suppose to be able stand up or defy an Alpha request. But I quickly learned my ability to ignore the Alpha and their power over me.

It was quite confusing seeing that I possessed no Alpha or Beta blood whatsoever.

At the corner of my eye, I saw the female rogue collapse to the ground. Growling angrily at Jesse, I nudged at his paw; telling him to shift. He growled and stalked off angrily, I rolled my eyes. Quickly shifting and grabbing an oversized t-shirt of Jesse's that was hidden in the woods.

Making my way to the rogue, I realized she was still conscious and in pain. Seeing me approach, she cowered and lowered her head, a sign of surrender. Seeing the scratches and blood on her, I couldn't really blame her. Jesse has done a lot of damage, although she was a rogue;but the girl was obviously not a threat.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you," I cooed, ripping some of the fabric of the shirt. "Unlike that big bad wolf earlier." I muttered jokingly as I wrapped the fabric around her left paw, creating a sling of some sort.

She cowered again when I mentioned Jesse, then I made a mental note to kick his ass later.

"It's alright, no one is going to hurt you now." I paused, giving a look over and checking for any broke bones or severe injuries.

"Okay, you've already started healing but you have a broken arm.. I think. You need to shift back, okay? I'm going to get a t-shirt for you. Be right back." I jogged to another place and found a loose dress I stashed the other day.

Throwing the loose fabric in front of her, I turned around for her privacy. In the distance I heard the sound of angry howls and falling trees.

Well, at least that's better then random rogues..

"Uhmm, a little help please?" called a soft voice behind me.

"Oh! Right, right, right. Sorry!" I turned around and helped her put her left arm through the wide sleeve.

Stepping back, I looked at her. My age, 17 probably; she was roughy 5'6 or 5'7. Soft brown eyes, which was filled with fear; might I add. Another reason to kick Jesse.

Really hard.

Thick black hair till just under her armpits, and sun kissed skin probably from running or sleeping in broad daylight. Slender frame, obviously not a fighter but a womanly sense. Soft features and wide eyes, dark and depressing ; like she's seen too much about death. I wonder what happened, after all everyone has a story.

I cleared my throat awkwardly, "Whats your name?"

I am so not a social person.

She was shy but I can see steel in her eyes, her calculating gaze trying to size me up and see if she can take me on. A look I was all too familiar with.