i. great show

Mia looked into the mirror with a wide smile on her red painted lips. She had just completed her first show, and according to the people screaming and clapping in the crowd, she was a hit! Even though the crowd consisted mostly of neighborhood friends, family, and a few of her friends' friends, she really believed the people enjoyed her show.

'Not so bad, chica!' She thought to herself.

She squealed slightly, remembering the crowd screaming her name while she danced. Mia laughed and looked at the Ernesto De La Cruz next to her mirror. He had been her idol ever since she was a little girl, just learning how to dance. She knew all his songs and owned nearly all his albums.

"Watch out, mi amor, one day I'm gonna be just as famous as you!"

Mia smiled, removing the rubber band him her dark curly locks. Her mid-back length hair fell like a waterfall over her shoulder.

She stood up and started to remove her top when she heard her dressing room door open. Her little sister instantly came to her mind, as she told Mia she would visit her after the show. Without turning around, she squealed again.

"El espectáculo fue un éxito, Carmen! Everyone was screaming and clapping," Mia laughed, reliving the show again.

"It was great!" She cheesed. Her fingers reached up to pull the zipper down on her scarlet dress, exposing her smooth bare back. She only got halfway until two larger and stronger hands engulfed hers. 

"You want to undress in front of me already, chica?" A deep, accented voice said from over her shoulder.

Mia froze.

Her once normal beating heart seemed to go 100 miles per hour.

Once the large hand left her back, she turned to be face to face with the main man himself.

"S-Señor De La..." Mia trailed off, drinking in the sight before her.

De La Cruz gave her a grin. His pink lips parting to reveal two rows of pearly white teeth. He was an older man, around his late thirties. Señor had chocolate brown orbs that seemed to bore into her own hazel ones. His skin a deep olive, no blemish or pimple in sight. Above his lip was a thin mustache, accompanied with deep dimples on each cheek and a cleft chin.
He wore a typical white mariachi outfit, and shiny white shoes.

'I can't believe he's here...' she thought to herself, continuing to stare at the older male. She couldn't believe that her role model, her idol was standing in her dressing room. She was baffled. What was he even doing here?

"Your hermana is Carmen, si ?" He asked, stepping closer.

Mia cleared her throat, and ripped her eyes away from the beautiful man in front of her.

'How did he know Carmen? That idiot probably has something to do with this.'

"U-uh, si señor." She replied, rubbing her palms against her arms.

"She told me you'd be waiting for me in your dressing room."

Mia looked up at him with wide eyes.

"She said what?"

De La Cruz let out a laugh.

"She led me here and that's when I could you..." he trailed off, looking her up and down. "Undressing." He finished, looking into her eyes again.

Mia felt her skin heat up as an intensive blush raced over her face.

"N-no! Lo tienes todo mal! I wasn't trying to undress for you, I thought you were my sister and-"