Chapter 1: Running Away

I'm finally gone from that horrid place! I actually don't care about his rejection.

I have been running for days and I'm just a little bit tired and hungry, but that's about it. I have my iPhone between my teeth since I'm not in my human form.

Your probably wondering how my wolf looks like, right? Well, she has white fur and aqua blue eyes. I JUST LOVE HER EYES! My wolf's name is Maxi.
She's like, SO FIERCE!
Tee hee.

I slowed down only to hear a twig snap and I jumped back into a corner, trying to mask my scent. Except, it wasn't working.

What's happening? I asked Maxi.

You can't mask your scent because your a female rogue. It normally doesn't happen, it's really rare but it just happens to be us who can't. The only way we can mask our scent is to join a pack... My wolf answered.

Thanks Maxi! And I could feel her
grin.

"SHIFT!" A voice commanded.

I shifted and what looks like the beta, he gave me a huge shirt.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Where did you come from?" The beta asked.

"Blood Moon Pack." I replied quietly.

---------------------------------------------

BETA RYAN's POV:

"Hey dude we find a rogue. Can you come here?" I mind linked my best friend and alpha Damien.

"Sure, I'm coming." He mind linked back and left the conversation.

---------------------------------------------

ALPHA DAMIEN's POV:

Wow. A rogue? Haven't had that in a while.

I went where Ryan told me to go only to find Ryan and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

She had soft, wavy blonde hair with grey eyes and had my,
MY BETA's shirt on. I growled.

She whimpered at my growl and backed away, causing me to frown.
She didn't look like a harm. She smelled really good...

My wolf, Maxwell yelled something at me that made me totally shocked.

"MATE." I growled.

---------------------------------------------

DEMI's POV: (yay 4 POV's in a chapter!)

How does this make sense? I have a mate that rejected me. (PFF, not that I care)

"Mate?" I asked.

He ignored my question and pulled me into his chest and I felt like my body was made out of fireworks. LITERALLY.

"Do you want to join the Moon Rise pack?" He asked. Wow, the strongest pack in the world, me joining the Sun Rise Pack?

"Um-yea-sure,yes-may-? I stuttered. What? I wasn't sure.

"I'll take that as a yes, welcome to the Sun Rise pack!" He declared happily.

Wow. I guess it isn't that bad to try...