ღ Ready To Go ..

Start from the beginning

" Aight baby , I got chu . " I said pulling into the Dairy Queen parking lot that was down the street from my moms . 

" What chu want ? " I asked as we stood in line . 

" Banana split . You know this . " She said making me laugh . We moved up in line and got our ice cream before taking a seat at a table . 

" You like cheerleading baby ? " I asked making converation as we sat there . 

" Oh I love it Daddy . I wanna do this forever . " She said as she ate her ice cream . I smiled . 

" What you wanna be when you grow up ? " I asked making her look up as if she was thinking . 

" I wanna dance . " She said . I wasnt surprised , this girl was always dancing . 

" You cant dance . " I joked making her drop her spoon . 

" Oh please , you dont want none Daddy . " She said making me laugh . 

" Yo Daddy got skills girl . " I said making her laugh . 

" Id like to see that . " She said sarcastically making me chuckle .

" You are to much like yo mama . " I said as I shook my head . 

" I know . " She smiled . 

" When is she coming back ? " She asked . 

" In a couple days . " I assured her . 

" Is she gonna call tonight ? " She asked . 

" Yup . Dont worry baby she didnt forget about you . " I said making her nod . Ever since Liz left the always looked forward to her calls before they went to bed . 

*

Lizette 

" That was the longest meeting Ive ever had to sit through . " I sighed as Jason and I left the office . California was nice but these long ass meetings were NOT the business . This is something Id much rather enjoy with my family . Id love to take the kids to the beach , they'd love it out here . 

" Im sorry , I didnt know it was gonna be that long . You couldve left at any time . " He said with a chuckle . 

" And go where ? I dont know California like that . " I said shaking my head . 

" Well its still kind of early . You wanna go have a late lunch ? Maybe dinner ? " He asked .