❃ Bryce Harper ❃ Requested

Requested by @Daniela9503

Daniela's POV:
"Come on Bryce, pleaseeee" I begged Bryce to go on a rollercoaster with me but he seemed too scared to do it.

He finally gave in after I begged for what seemed like the longest time. Bryce invited me to the carnival, he said he needed to tell me something.

I was dying to know what he had to say but I had to wait. We went on most of the rides and played games, he even won me a goldfish. We decided to go get a funnel cake and we sat where there wasn't much people, so that we could talk.

I honestly don't know what this could be about, unless he has a girlfriend or something because he was really quiet. He finally spoke up, "Daniela, remember when we met in the first grade, when we had to pick a partner to paint with and we didn't know anyone there." He laughed, probably because he was nervous.

" Yes how could I forget that day. Ever since that day we became best friends, and we've been through everything together." I smiled.

Bryce also smiled back at me and said " Just know that whatever happens I'll always have your back."

"So... I actually... umm... got drafted by the Nationals." He looked away.

I was really happy for him because I know that's his dream but that meant he was gonna leave, and we aren't gonna be as close.

Bryce's POV:
I didn't want to leave Daniela, but this was a really huge opportunity for me. And I know we'll have each other's back no matter what.

| A couple of months later |

Daniela and I haven't really talked ever since I left and that made me feel bad because it was my fault that this was happening.

But I have to keep my head in the game today because we'll be playing the Braves. So I headed over to BP.

It was game time and I was running a bit late because I had to run to my car to get my sunglasses.

I was running back to the dugout when I turned and I saw her. I called her name and she looked my way, I walked up to her and just hugged her. "Hey, it's nice to see you again."

I didn't know what to say because I wasn't expecting to see her here. So I told her if we could grab dinner after the game and she agreed.

I was so happy to finally see her, but something weird happened. When I hugged her I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. But I just ignored it for now because the game was about to start.

| After the game |

I changed quickly and met Daniela at the parking lot. She told me she drove here so I told her to follow me to the restaurant. We ordered and talked about everything, it was as if we never stopped talking.

It was getting late and they were going to close so we walked outside. I asked her if I was going to see her around and she said she was leaving tomorrow. And while we had dinner I realized something I should've told her a long time ago.

"Daniela, I should've said this before but for some reason I didn't. So now that we're here together again I need to tell you that... I love you. And I don't want to ruin what we have but I couldn't hold that in anymore."

I was hoping she'd say something back.

" Bryce I... I love you too. I was just scared that we wouldn't be as close as we used to be if I told you."

We agreed that we're gonna give it a try, and we're going to take things slow because we haven't seen each other in months. But deep down I know this was the best decision.