~Chapter 14~ Rebellious

ابدأ من البداية

"Is that the real reason of why you're here?" He asks.

He gestures Sook-Myeong to walk forward and she complies, walking forward and standing in front of him. 

"In order to make peace, did you bring a gift that will convince me, or did you not?" He asks then my stomach fell into a pit.

Everyone was very silent as we all look around at each other then I started to walk forward, but Soo Ho stopped me and I stayed still in my spot.

"I came as a representative of Silla." Sook-Myeong starts saying then they make eye contact. "I am asking for a private meeting with you." She says then he smirks.

~~~~Sook-Myeong's POV~~~~

"Is this all?" He asks me.

"It's a memento on behalf of making peace. It's not a tribute." I declare.

"Do you wish for the Buddha's mercy from me?" He asks and I tap my foot nervously.

"South Buyeo and Silla have forged a treaty for a long time. Breaking that alliance means that we are volunteering to become subject states to Goguryeo." I say.

He then gets up from his chair and slowly walks around the table and sits down in front of me, grinding two pieces of wooden blocks together.

"How old are you?" The crown prince asks me. "Don't you know how countries solidify peace?" He asks. "Don't misunderstand me. It's not that as a man I desire you. I have many wives in order to cement alliances with many other wives." He tells me and I gulp.

"I have another gift with us that is a woman, if you would like to meet her." I offer then his eyebrow raises.

~~~~Jae-Eun's POV~~~~

"Is there a girl with the name of 'Ahn Jae-Eun' here?" A woman asks then my stomach falls into a pit.

I step forward away from then others and the others look worried for me. I follow the servant into the palace then they open a set of doors for me. The crown prince and Sook-Myeong's eyes then focus on me.

The doors then close behind me then I bow before the crown prince then I stand up straight. I stand next to Sook-Myeong then the crown prince looks at me up and down.

"You requested for me, your majesty?" I ask then he chuckles.

"Princess," he calls out to Sook-Myeong then he gestures her to go away, "please give Ahn Jae-Eun and I some privacy, if you may." The crown prince requests.

Sook-Myeong then gets up and leaves the room, leaving me and the crown prince alone in the room. He gestures me to sit in the chair that Sook-Myeong was in then his eyes look at me up and down.

"I did request you." He tells me then he points to the robe. "Why are you wearing that robe?" He asks me then I clear my throat.

"It was something to keep me warm while we were traveling." I answer and he nods.

"How about we remove that robe from yourself?" He asks then I nod.

I then slowly take off the robe and he whistles at me as I toss the robe to the side. I then cup his face with my hands and his eyes widen a little bit.

"You know," I start to say as I drag my hand down from his face to his chest, "the queen requested that I should come, being Silla's most beautiful woman, if the gifts we sent didn't convince you enough to keep the alliance, they sent me to help change your mind." I tell him.

I sneak my hand under his clothing on his chest and began to undress him. He smirks at me as he places his hands on my hips and I flinch then run my thumb against his bottom lip.