#11-20

- They literally LIVE with their faces frozen in smirks. Example: Louis told another one of his stupid puns, and when I groaned with boredom, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn smirked simultaneously and kept them glued to their faces as they left the room. GIVE ME A BREAK! Didn't your mummy ever tell you that if you make a bad face it'll get stuck like that?

-She always works at Starbucks and she always meets one of the band members by spilling coffee on his shirt. Okay, now which Starbucks is this, because I'm pretty sure celebrities don't come out in the open alone just to get coffee.

-When directioners are called "directionators", Zayn and Niall are spelled "Zain/Zane" and "Naill/Nile" and Harry's eyes are blue. Yeah, sensing that the author is not a big fan.

-When a story is written like this:

I woke up at 7:43 am, took seventeen steps down the hall into the bathroom, and brushed my teeth with my teal aquamarine toothbrush for exactly 2 minutes and 3 seconds. I washed my face with my 7x7 inch steel gray washcloth, applied foundation in the shade "fair", combed my- Excuse me no one needs to know all this, GET TO THE DANG POINT!

-"my dad bought me tickets to a one direction concert and its today we got in the car and drove to the arena oh did i mention that my bffl mia is coming with us we got there and this huge bodyguard dude took our tickets we got inside and mia was all like was that paul and i was all like yeah i think so then we were like omg that was paul omgomgomgomg then the concert started we squealed then harry started singing then i realized that he winked at me even though we were in like the 123,456,789 row then we squealed again then b fore we new it teh concert was over then harry and lili and lou and zaynie and nile came over and harry was like youre hot you wanna be my girlfriend to me and i said heck yeah and he smirked and then nile said youre hot too wanna date me to mia and shes all like omggggg totes." This is the part when I slowly remove this 'book' from my library and forget that it ever existed.

-Whenever any, and I mean any, character says the word "nope", the always have to pop the 'p'.

"Are we going shopping today?"

"Nope," he said, popping the 'p'.

"Are you gonna kill me?"

"Nope," he said,
popping the 'p'.

-Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. What are they gonna do, mug ya?