do you have plans tn?

nopee, why?

wanna have a sleepoverrr 🤭

AHHH YESSS 

YAYYY 

you can come over anytime 

i'll be here

ill be there in half an hour ☝🏽

I got up from my bed and grabbed my small black duffle bag to put my things in. I underwear, socks, and clothes for the next day then my toothbrush and toothpaste. After that, I changed out of my school clothes and into something more comfortable, which were sweatpants and a fitted T-shirt. I slipped on some shoes and rechecked I had everything for tonight before leaving my room and heading downstairs. 

"I'm staying with Toni tonight," I said to them whilst they were watching some type of anime, "text me if you need anything, and stay safe doing that job" I grabbed my keys from the rack and headed for the door

"BE SAFE" Leo yelled with a mouth full of chips 

"SWALLOW YOUR DAMN FOOD" I yelled at him, "anyways, byeee love youu" 

I closed the door behind me and got into my car. Sighing lightly I turned on my car before texting Toni that I was on my way but needed to get my charger back from Sweet Pea since he failed to give it back to me today at school.

I didn't really think it was necessary to text him that I was coming by because what would he be doing? Probably watching porn or checking himself out, let's be honest.

Soon enough I made it to his trailer and got out. It started to rain so I quickly knocked on his door hoping he would hurry up and open the door before the rain droplets started. It took him about two minutes to open the door and when he did, he was shirtless with sweatpants on. 

"Hey, princess?" He greeted me with confusion in his tone. I eyed his body as I responded, "Let me in it's about to rain" I complained. My boyfriend moved so I could come in, he closed the door behind me as I looked around his trailer. For a guy, he kept his place clean and it was nicely decorated. "What did I do to earn a visit from my baby?" Sweet Pea asked kissing me 

"You earned it by not giving me my charger today at school," I said crossing my arms. His eyes went wide, "Oh shit" Sweet Pea ran to his room and quickly came back with my charger in his hand. 

I giggled at him as he walked towards me, "Sorry baby I forgot" my boyfriend apologized. I took it from him wrapping the cord up to stuff it in my pocket so it wouldn't get wet later. "Thank you, baby," I said kissing him and starting to head for the door. He stopped me by grabbing my hand and pulling me closer to him, "Stay a while, you came all this way" He said putting his hands around my waist. 

I wanted to give in but I came here for my best friend, not my boyfriend. "I would but I came here for Toni, you just so happened to have my charger" I grinned at him

Sweet Pea looked a bit sad that I couldn't stay but he didn't say anything about it, instead, he gave me another kiss and said, "Have fun baby, stay out of trouble." I nodded promising him that I would as he walked me out.  

Finally making it to Toni's house I ran in with my bag and knocked on the door. Toni yelled that it was open and to come in. "IM HEREEE" I yelled smiling as I set my stuff down in the living room and headed to her bedroom.

"Hi love" She smiled getting up from her bed and hugging me, "damn did you come here smelling good just for me or your boyfriend" Toni joked 

I laughed as she brought us to the living room, "maybe both" I shrugged as I sat down on the couch. "Well I'm glad Sweet Pea has finally found someone who's loyal and actually pretty, his grumpy ass would always yell at people and stay mean and now you've brought out his soft side" My best friend confessed spilling the beans about my boyfriend. 

I smiled hearing this, "Good at least I'm doing something right, but babe we gotta find you someone" 

ANTOINETTE

"Girl we need to find you someone" Nova smiled as she grabbed both of my hands swinging them back and forth. I felt butterflies in my stomach from her touching me and my face started to feel hot. 

"Um, actually I am crushing on someone," I said shyly trying not to look at her directly in the eye. Nova's face lit up like a Christmas tree and gasped, "WHOOOO?" she yelled jumping up and down. I laughed and tried to calm her down but she was too excited. 

"Calm down" I laughed, "I don't think they like me back anyway," I said with a disappointed tone. I know she doesn't like me back, if she did she wouldn't be with Sweet Pea. 

Nova stopped in her tracks and looked at me like I was crazy, "What? Why wouldn't they? You're beautiful TT, anyone would be lucky to have you" she said hugging me. I wanted to scream and confess that it was her. She is the one who has my attention and who I think about all the time. 

I hugged her back and said nothing, I couldn't muster up the courage to say something so I just hugged her. There's no way I can mess this up for Sweet Pea, he deserves her. I came too late in the race but being her friend is better than being nothing. Plus Sweet Pea would kill me if he found out my true feelings about Nova. 

Our hug ended and we turned on a movie to watch, it was a scary movie since Nova loves scary movies. The two of us sat on my love seat, ironic, sharing a blanket as she rested her head on my shoulder. This is definitely better than nothing.