There is no us

"It's going to be find (y/n), you guys are on good terms arnt you?" Wendy asked sitting next to you.

You nodded breathing in softly, "yeah we are but still the scene we got" you mumbled.

Bebe signed softly rubbing your back, "it'll be fine we'll be here if you need us" she reassured.

You smacked your head against the desk groaning, "why did she pick the couple that's actually broken up" you Whined.

Before Wendy could say anything comforting the bell rang for you next class, the class you had been worrying about all day was next.

You walked into class last and took your seat next to butters who gave you a synthetic smile and a thumbs up, you smiled at him softly.

Soon the class start and the teacher slowly when through each sketch, you drummed your fingers against the desk as you waited for your name to get called.

Soon your name and Kenny's was called and you got up pulling at your sleeves softly and walked to the middle of the room kenny standing next to you.

"Okay class, you know the drill watch and stay quiet. Now kenny (y/n) you can start" the teacher said walking back to her desk.

You walked to the empty fake doorway that was up for your sketch, "I tried.... I really tried.... but" you Sniffled rubbing your nose against your long sleeve sweater.

Kenny pulled his hood down, "but what?" He asked

You stayed quiet for a moment before he glared, "DO NOT LIE TO ME" he screamed

"I don't know what you want me to say" you mumbled rubbing your upper arm.

"You were running that's what I want you to say" he spat walking closer to me.

"Do I own you now? Do I get to show how worthy I am of your " sacrifices" now?" You said stepping towards him.

Your eyes teared up as you motioned your hand around, " to live in this cage for you!" You said

"And not breathe for you!" You said louder holding your throat.

Kenny watched you as you continued, "you stand there and you think about what I have been doing and about everything I've ever told you and you tell me who won't run.." you said looking at him.

Kenny looked at the floor chuckling to himself sadly. "You know who wouldn't run? Someone capable of being in a relationship. Someone capable of being alone" he growled stepping right in-front of you.

"If you were someone capable of being alone, someone capable of not suffocating me" I said looking up at him tears threatening to spill.

"I wasn't suffocating! I was trying to show you" he said back placing his hands on your shoulders.

"You were trying to save me" spat back tears falling from your eyes

"I WAS TRYING TO SAVE US" he said seriously his hands moving to your cheeks.

You pushed him back, "THERE IS NO US" you screamed

"There is no this" you said motioning between kenny and yourself.

Kenny eyes saddened as he watched you hiccup, "there is no future!...... not anymore" you cried covering your mouth and closing your eyes.

The whole class clapped as you tried to calm yourself down. You walked to your desk and picked up your bag before leaving the class and walking to your secret place.

You sat down and laughed to yourself wiping your eye, "god I'm so weak" you muttered to yourself bitterly.

"I don't think you are" Kenny's muffled voice said behind me.

You looked over your Should to kenny signing softly, "I just want to be alone ken" you said looking forward again.

Kenny was silence for a moment before you heard his feet more again and he sat next to you, "I'm sorry" he said.

You looked at him confused, "for what" you asked.

"For the way I broke up with you and what I said... I thought you had gotten tired of me if I had known-" he started before getting cut off.

"If you had known if wouldn't of made a difference" you said cutting him off.

Kenny placed his hand on your shoulder signing, "yes it would of, if I had known how dark you were with yourself I wouldn't of exploded in front of everyone like that" he explained.

"It's In the past now, I said I forgive And I do, I like this you and that all that matters" you said leaning your head on him.

"Maybe next time we can do 'you gave up on me'" he teased as you punched him in the shoulder.

"Watch it McCormick" you said smiling happy that you had your best friend back.