"What the hell is this place?" Layla said

"I don't know".

Nick had walked up to a table in the middle of the room. Layla saw him pick up what looks to be Dalton's cap. Layla clenched her fists till her bloody knuckles turned white.

"That's Vincent!" Carly yelled out
Layla got into her defense stance as Nick tried to pull her back. The guy pulled two knives out and came at them. Nick flipped the table but the man cut Nick in the back.

Layla ran an kicked the man in the chest, as she dodged his knives.

"Layla get back!" She heard Nick yell, but didn't listen. She managed to kick the man in the face but didn't go the way she hoped. He managed to stab her below her ribs. She yelped as she fell

"Layla!" Carly and Nicked yelled as Nick punched Vincent. After he knocked Vincent down he ran to them

"Come on baby, Carly. Let's go, move it, move it", he helped Layla up as she put pressure on her wound. Carly helped Layla as Nick poured the wax pot onto the ground.

"Nick, hurry up!", Layla yelled out to him

They ran up some stairs with a wall that had wax faces in them. They ended up at the wax house. They ran through a dining room, when they saw Wade," no, oh my god, Wade", Carly said. Layla grunted as she spat blood from her mouth.

"I hope they die", she said wheezing
Nick pulled her out of the room. Nick suddenly stopped making Layla dizzy. In front of them stood Bo

"You sick fuck!", Nick yelled before tackling him to the ground. Bo flipped Nick over him, as he landed on his back hard. They continued to fight as Carly stood with Layla who's wound was bleeding out badly. Bo threw Nick onto a coffee table breaking it

Carly ran up to Bo with the bat in her hands an attacked him. Bo punched Carly in the face sending her back with a bloody nose.

Layla ran up to Bo An swung a mean hard right hook to his face. But Nick began fighting Bo again. Layla put more pressure as her sweater was coated with blood

Nick screamed in pain and Layla saw why, that bastard stabbed him in the leg

"Nick!" Layla charged at Bo tackling him down with a punch to the face. Adrenaline now high, she kept swinging punches left and right to the point where he was no longer moving.

Carly pulled her back as she look one last punch and moved away from the body. Layla looked down to see Bo covered in blood and knew he was dead. She realized she just killed someone.

In all her years of street fighting, she never killed someone only majorly injure them

"Carly! Layla! Behind you!"
They turned to see Vincent coming. They ran to where Nick was holding his injured leg.

"Come on babe, get up", Layla said holding her side. They stopped when Vincent let out a loud scream and began to make his way to them.

"Go Layla, Carly, run go", he cried out as they ran up the staircase. Nick tried to get his attention

"Hey Vincent. Hey!.... I swear to fucking god if you hurt any of them.....Vincent!"

Carly and Layla made it to the top of the stairs and stopped to see Vincent getting closer to them. Layla pushes Carly forward up another flight of stairs.

They headed into the door that remained right in front of them. Layla an Carly slammed the door shut and pushed a Baby crib against the door An looked around to see Carly looking scared.

Just when we managed to get the door sealed. Vincent cut straight through the door and down between the wax babies.

Layla picked Carly up but fell to her knees coughing up blood.

"Layla", Carly knelt beside her to help get her up.

Vincent had half his body through the door now

He threw the crib to the side of the room and looked at them to see his wax face meeting from the heat.
Layla was standing slightly behind Carly, who then began to talk to him.

"No, listen to me. Listen to me....", she held her hand up trying to stop him

"Carly what the hell. He don't talk. He'll kill", Layla wheezed out.

" I heard you talking. You don't need to do this. You really don't have to listen to your brother. I saw Bo's scars. And the high chairs".

He ignored her words an charged at them. Layla dived over the bed landing on the ground as Carly jumped over the bed screaming,"NO!"

Lock coughed as her side burned like hell.

"Layla", Carly yelled And went over to help her stand. Vincent was still on the other side of the bed looking at them. Carly had the bat in one hand and held Layla's arm with the other.

Layla tried to put more pressure on the wound but it just wouldn't stop bleeding. She spat blood on the floor

"Your not a freak! He was!....you don't need to do this. Please...your an artist. Bo ways lying to you...."

Layla looked up When she heard Carly  plead with him to not kill them. Carly grabbed her hand and ran out the room. Nick ran past them tackling Vincent onto the bed.

"Motherfucker!" He yelled

Carly hit the wall as Layla lent up against it. Layla looked to see Nick fighting Vincent on the bed.

"Carly! Layla!" Nick yelled out for them as he screamed in pain.

Layla ran up to Nick an pulled the knife out of his leg. Vincent turned to attack, but Nick got hold of his arm

"Layla, do it! Do it now!" Nick ordered her. She stabbed Vincent right in the chest. Ain't the first time she killed someone, just the second time

"Layla, move babe", Layla did what she was told. Nick kicked Vincent off himself making him land right in the middle of the room.

When Vincent went through, the floor had collapsed under them. They landed on the second floor!

Layla stood up An helped Nick to his feet," come on babe, get up, we got to get out of here", she says with a wince.

Carly helped her with Nick but backed up as the floor began to melt. Nick grabbed Layla's waist being careful of her side an hit the wall behind them.

"How the hell do we get out of here" Layla said looking around.

Carly turned to the wall an shouted to them to dig. Nick let Layla go but made sure she was next to him before they began to dig the wax wall.

"Dig!"

"Faster! Faster!"