Chapter 2

"What?? How is that even possible?!? You are from England and I'm from Germany. Are you fucking serious Chris?" He is kidding. Definitly. This  can't be true. Never. But maybe...?

"I know this may sound crazy. Don't you never wondered why your surname is Montgomery? This name isn't typical german. It's english. Your family is from England and -" "Chris wait. I'm British?", I asked him. He laughs. "Yes. Your grandma was 1 year in england. In this time she was pregnant. With me. But she couldn't stay with me in England. So she gave me to an adoptive family. When I found out that my real family lives in Germany and try to find out everything. And everything about you. That is why we are here. I wanted to know who you are. " "Are you really my uncle? Seriously? This is all so crazy." "Zoey I know this is all weird and crazy and if you don't want that we stay here than we will -" "Chris I really want that you stay here." He smiled "That's good. We will stay."

***DOM***

Matt and I were jamming in our little studio. Matt stopped playing guitar. "Do you think Zoey will understand it? It's a really confusing story.", he said. "I'm sure she'll understand it. She is brilliant. Zoey knows what she's doing. Trust me." "How can I trust you? You know her since 1 hour. Maybe." "Time for you to meet me." Zoey was leaning against the wall, smiling "But not now. Okay guys it's really late. I need to drive home." "Zoey you can stay here if you want." Matt said. "I'd love to stay with you guys here, but my mom would never allowed that." Zoey looked really sad. "Say her that you make a school project with a friend but you didn't finished  and you need to work over night." I told her. Hopefully she likes my idea. I want to know her better. "I'll try it. Even if I have holidays I need to do school stuff.  This may can work. Thanks Dom!" Zoey was running toward me and started hugging me. "I'll call mom."

***ZOEY***

"Yes? Oh thank you so much mom!" I can stay over night. In an apartment with Muse. Is this really happening? "Honey why are you so happy? Is your project partner a boy? "mom asked on phone. "No no no. It's a girl. You don't know her. Anyway we need to do our stuff. Bye!"

"Can you stay? Did it work?" Dom entered the room. "Of course it worked. It was a genius idea. Thank you." "Hey no problem Zoey." I looked him into the eyes, as he was doing it. Wow. His eyes don't let me go. His hands were moving on my waist until they finally stopped there. You can't imagine how awesome it felt for me. "Hey are you hungry? We have ... What the hell happens here?" Matt just entered the room. We are still looking in each others eyes. Doms hands were around my waist. "Nothing Matt. Everything is okay." Dom told him. "Yes I can see that. Dom can you come? Now?!" Matt became angry. Was it my fault? I can't think at the moment. Doms hands around my waist felt so good that I can't conzentrate anymore. "Matt let us alone okay?" "Hey what happens here?" Chris entered the room and stopped next to Matt. "Dom please take your hand away from my niece." Chris told Dom and smiled.  Dom moved slowely his hand away. Has Dom felt the same as me?

***MATT***

Why is Dom with her and not me? I could kill someone. They look so good together. I want her with me. All the time. Forever. But it looks like Dom wants the same. I need to change something. Now. I walked to Dom, grabbed his hand and walked with him into the kitchen. "What will you do? She is mine!" I shouted with all my anger. "Matt, why are you mad" "You try to become Zoeys boyfriend!" "And what is wrong with that? I want to know her. I want that she trust me."Dom explained. I finally said:"Dom, I want the same."

***CHRIS***

"Can you explain me what that was?" I asked Zoey. "I...I don't know. We just talked. And then you two entered the room. Nothing more. Promise." Chris started laughing "Don't worry. I'm not interested in whatever this is with you and Dominic. I mean what was that with Matt and Dom?" "Oh I don't know. But Matt looked really pissed off." "Yes have you seen his face. It was so red." We started laughing so hard.