*Later that night*

I heard the door slam open and Finn screaming. "Don't leave me in here! Don't leave me alone!" I ran down the stairs and looked at Finn and he didn't recognized me. "Dad..." Finnick said. "Benjamin take your brother and sister to your room." I walked over to Finn and touched him and he jumped. "Let's put him down." "Hey hey you're not alone, Finn. I'm here. Kayla's here." Freya looked at me. "Lucien bit him." Elijah told me. "I'm going to find him and rip his head off." Elijah stopped me. "Kayla he needs you." I heard Finn wheezing. I walked back over to Finn and the kids came down. "I couldn't stop Finnick mom. Neither could Elisha." Ben told me. "It's ok Benny. All of you should be here." I looked at Finn and he looked scared. "Don't." "Why is he talking like this?" "It's hallucination about betrayal. It's his nightmare." Finn gasps for air.

Kol walked in and looked at Finn. "Well, he looks awful. Werewolf bite? That's got to hurt, mate. So Lucien's a bloody hybrid now." I looked at Kol. "Shut your mouth Kol! I might be losing Finn! What if I decide to take your niece and nephews away from here and never comeback.. Elijah would decide to come with me since he's the one I'm going to be marrying if Finn dies." I looked at Elijah. "We don't know what he is. His venom seems to work twice as fast." "That's good. Maybe it'll work through his system twice as fast." "Or it's twice as lethal. Now if Niklaus doesn't get here in time, he might die, with a bit of luck." I left Finn's side and grabbed Kol by his threat and sped ran him to a wall. "What is wrong with you?" "Behave yourselves! Both of you." I heard Klaus walk in. "Kayla it's nice to see this side of you. Although I thought it would be me you would do that to. Someone care to tell me why Kayla is trying to kill my brother." "Kol is being an ass. That's why." "Our brother needs us." Finn started gasping again and I let go of Kol and went back to his side. Klaus came over and gave Finn some of his blood. Hearing Finn breathing normal made me feel better. "Thank you brother. Kayla darling don't cry."

"How are you feeling." "I feel strangely euphoric.

"I've been known to have that effect

"I've been known to have that effect." Finnick came over to see Finn. "Finnick.... my only son... you take care of you mother brother and sister as well as your Aunts and Uncles." Kol started clapping his hands and I got annoyed again. "What a precious family moment. Pardon me while I go and gouge out my eyes with a hot poker." I started to get up but Finn had ahold of my hand. "I thank even you, Kol. Your little witch actually came through."