pt. 3

"Izuku-kun! Izuku-kun!"

Midoriya turned back to see Toga running up to him calling his name. "What is it, Toga-chan?" He asked, pulling his mask down a little bit so he could see her face and have a proper conversation with her.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you!"

Himiko Toga. A so-called acquaintance, also another member from the League of Villians. She seemed to be quite interested in Midoriya. Her eyes sparkled whenever she laid eyes on him, and Deku didn't seem to notice anything strange about this high school girl.

"Ah. I see." He slowly put his mask back on, "I've gotta go carry out a mission for Tomura. That lazyass bitch always makes me do the work. But at least I get paid for it." He murmured the last sentence, without Toga hearing it.

"Can I join you? I can help you! My quirk and skills are pretty helpful!"

Hearing her say that made him sick.

She had a quirk, and he didn't. He hated people who offered him help just because he didn't have a quirk.

"I'm fine, I can end that hero's life by myself. I don't need others coming in and interrupting my mission." He spat as he headed for the exit.

She tilted her head, "But Izuku-kun, I wanna join the fun! Won't you please let me come with you?"

"I said no. So go kill some other heroes with your stupid quirk and have your fun." He shot at her, without turning back. There was silence in the air, Midoriya turned around to see what her reaction was. But to his surprise, she wasn't there.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦.

He headed out the exit, and climbed up to the roof. It was a breathtaking view. He could of seen the whole city from up here, including U.A. Hero Academy. Midoriya clenched his fists. He had told himself that someday, he would show that school the feelings buried inside of him.

~

it's me :>

again :>

i just wanted to thank you all for over 100+ views!

i wuv u all

goodbye.