Leaving.

Max POV-
I ran far away,soon winding up in the snowy woods,I fell as I'm pierced in the side by a sword.my eyes widen as I gasp,my body unable to keep the demon form I was in,it quickly regenerate's back into my human form.everything becomes quiet except for in the distance,I could hear scrambling,as if someone was struggling,struggling to get away.
My skin was icy as the tip of my nose and fingers turned red do to the cold.i heard something,I couldn't tell what it was.but it was as if someone needed help.i couldn't do anything.i was sorry.i couldn't help who ever it was in the distance needing the help they needed.my breathing was shallow but heavy as my eyes stayed barely open I could make out in the distance,something tumbled down the hill up above.how long had I been laying here I thought to myself.my fluffy untainted hair catching snow as it falls.the creature in the distance slowly stumbled it's way towards me,it kept falling,struggling to stand..I felt bad for who it was.all I could see was a faint glow in the dark.as it made its way to me,my eyes gently close,soon falling into a dark cloud known as sleep.who is that.. that's all I could think before my body falls limp in my sleep.my arm seemed to be reaching out twirls the creatures way and I never noticed.maybe I could trust them..
Just maybe..

———————————————————————
I'm sorry it's so short but I'm getting the hang of it okieeee!
I hope you enjoyed this I'll be making one more for tonight please let me know if I should continue this book!! :3