******************************************************************************************************************

As soon as Uma got back to Auradon, Nathan was waiting for her by a limo.

"Hey Royal Guard Dog, good to see you again," Uma lied.

"The pleasure is mine, Uma," Nathan said as he opened the door for her.

When Uma got in the car, he closed the door and went up to the driver's seat.

They were silent until they got on the road when Uma asked, "Anything interesting happen when I was away?"

"No," the guard shook his head, "Nothing really." He chose not to mention Harry's break down because he felt like that was a story she should find out herself, "How was Neverland?"

They made polite conversation until they reached the school and hopped out the car.

Uma made to grab her things but Nathan beat her to it, so she mumbled a thanks and went into the school.

The further into the school the faster her heart raced. She was finally allowing herself to think about what happened before she left. And she still doesn't have an answer for Harry.

She's scared, scratch that, she's terrified of letting someone else have such a huge hold on her happiness. Whether her mom's stories were to be taken into consideration or not. Love is scary. Relationships are scary. And she had no idea what she was going to do.

Uma didn't know if Harry knew she'd be back today, so she tried to go straight to her room, but she should've known better.

"Did you have a good trip, Uma Darling?" Harry asked behind her.

Uma jumped and rapidly turned around, "Harry!"

"Did I scare you?" Harry smiled timidly.

"Yes!" Uma put her hand on her heart. She had no idea if it was racing because he scared her or because it's him.

"Auradon is making you sloppy, Uma. You are losing your ways," he laughed.

"No I'm not," she denied. But in all honesty, he wasn't wrong. Auradon has changed her, and she was debating whether it was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Whatever you say," he laughed quietly as he shook his head, "So how's Jake?"

"He's good! Everything went pretty smoothly. Did you know he has a little brother who looks like a blond version of him?"

"Oh so there's two of them," Harry said.

"Yeah," Uma nodded. They started walking to her dorm in silence, because they both didn't know if they should or should not approach the topic they were speaking about before she left.

Harry decided it was time. He inhaled, exhaled and said, "Uma we need to talk."

"I know," Uma exhaled, "Just not now." She hadn't really had time to think and she didn't think she could have the conversation now.

"Why?" He threw his hands up in exasperation, "Why not now? You've been gone for two days, wasn't that enough time to think."

"You do realize I was helping someone else right? That I didn't really have time for myself?" Uma questioned. Was she making excuses? Yes. Was she proud of it. Not so much.

"You think I've been any better?" Harry temper began to rise, "You left me! You left me when I needed you!"

Uma, taken aback, she stopped walking and looked at him in question, "When I left, you were fine."

Harry nodded, "When you left, I was fine, until I wasn't."

Uma suddenly on alert she stepped closer to Harry and scanned his features, "What happened?"

"You would've known if you were there," he grumbled.

Uma gasped, "That's not fair."

"I know it's not. But guess what, Uma Darling, life's not fair."

"Harry," Uma whispered. She wouldn't have left if she knew Harry wasn't okay. She didn't know, but she knows she should've known. She felt horrible.

Harry shook his head, "What happened, happened and I really don't want to go through it again. I'm really trying to be understanding of you being there for Jake. I really am, but I needed you too Uma."

"But Harry," Uma began but Harry cut her off, " I'm surviving now Uma, please drop it."

Uma remained silent but dropped it. She would just have to ask Manny later. There was no way she'd rest until she found out what happened.

"So when do you think you'll be ready, Uma?" Harry asked changing the subject.

"Ready for what?" She asked.

"For us."

"Us?" Uma asked, confused, "When did we ever stop being an 'us'?"

"Were we ever really an us?" He asked crossing his arms and raising his eyebrow.

"Yes!" Uma threw her hands up, exasperated. "It's always been me and you! How can you not see that?"

"There's a difference and you know it," he narrowed his eyes.

Uma remained silent but let out a loud sigh. She did know, but she wasn't lying when she said she hadn't had a chance to think about it. "Harry, I really can't right now. I haven't even been in school for more than an hour and I'm already being interrogated."

"So tell me when, Uma," Harry pleaded. "When will you be ready?"

Hey my loves! How are you?? I'm finally on summer vacation!! I survived the school year! To celebrate, here's a chapter for you!

Thanks for reading!!

-TheOnly