Chapter 1: Yuga's first Buddyfight!

Start from the beginning

Now I'm so stoked!"

"You have to remember that there is 10 life points for each fighter, you got to be the first person to defeat their opponent to zero.

You with me so far?" Tasuku asks.

"10 life points, I think I got that point down." Yuga said, seems to get the rules so far.

"You have to lumminize your core gadget and you have to have five cards in front of you. 

And since we going to have our buddies, they would help us in your first match. 

Are you ready?" Tasuku asks. 

Yuga nods, "Yeah. " 

"United warriors from the future! Raidant evoultion, Lumminazie!" Tasuku exclaimed. 

Yuga said, "A Diety Dragon Brigade desends!" 

"Buddyfight!" The throng cheers. 

"Time to raise the flag!" 

Tasuku said, "I'm with Star Dragon World! " 

Yuga said, "And I'm with Dragon World! Get ready, Tasuku, I'm going to give everything I've got in this fight, so don't think I would go easy on you since you're friends with my dad." 

Tasuku said, "I wouldn't say it better myself.  First we call out our buddies into the field. 

Star Dragon, Jack Knife!" 

"Garagntua Dragon!" 

"First I'm going to Charge and Draw. " 

"Charge and Draw?" Yuga asks. 

The Comissioner smiles as he explains more of the game, " Draw means that I pick a card out of my deck .

Charge means I place one card that is in front of me to the gauge.

At the start of each turn, you can charge and draw.

I'll call a monster. 

Rainbow Vision, Shadowscare, call to the center!

You can also call out a monster as many times as you want, during your turn. But you must have 3 monsters or less on the field.

Shadowscare, attack the fighter!" 

Yuga was defenseless as he took damage to 8 life points . 

Yuga groans, "Woah, so that is a damage." 

I thought in my mind, "Tasuku is a strong Buddyfighter. Man, I didn' t know how much Gao has matured since... I disappeared. 

Has Gao changed that much?" 

Tasuku said, "I end my turn." 

Yuga's little brother mumbles, "You can do this, Yuga." 

Yuga said, "It's my turn. Draw! Charge and Draw!" 

I call Gardog to the center! And I call Garcat to the right!" 

I said, "It seems like Yuga is starting to get the hang of it. " 

His brother said, "Well, he is called the Ace of Games for a reason. Once Yuga starts, there is no point of stopping him. It's like he has the Mighty Sun Fighter spirit. " 

I blink, with a suprise expession, "The Mighty Sun Fighter you say?" 

"Does that a suprise to you? It has been the expression that Dad always does in a Buddyfight. " 

I couldn't believe that Gao actually thinks of me. How could I ever face him?

Yuga said, "Garcat, attack Shadowscare!"