"Hn just don't get in my way... loser." I head Sasuke say.

"What did you just say?"Naruto asked him angerly.

"Are you hard of hearing?"Sasuke asked him.

"Kock it off Naruto and sit down."Sakura said.

"After lunch you will return here to meet your new jonin teachers."Iruka said to all of us. After sometime he dissmissed us all to lunch. Sasuke and I at lunch together.

"I can't belive we got put on a team with Naruto and Sakura." Sasuke said to me.

"Yeah I mean I can deal with Naruto but Sakura...I think I might kill her."

"Thats the opposite for me. To be honest you might be the only one who can keep me sane on this team." After he said that I felt someone out side then the next thing I know Sasuke is tied up and I'm being tied up back to back with Sasuke. Then I saw that it was Naruto who was tieing us up.

"Really Naruto? I can see you doing this to Sasuke but why me?"I asked him as nice as possible.

"Sorry Angel. Can't risk you untieing him after I leave." He said in an apologetic voice then left after turning into Sasuke.

"You Ass-hole!!!" I yelled at him. Naruto had the rope tied pretty tight. Luckily I had a Kunni with me. "I knew that I would need this today." I said.

"Need what?" Sasuke asked me.

"My Kunni." I said as I grabed it out of my carrier on my side.

"Hn. Well aren't you just a smart one today?" He said as I cut the rope. After the rope was cute Sasuke helped me up. "Come on. Lets go beat up the idiot." We ran around until we found Sakura.

"Sasuke, you're back don't be so shy you bad boy! Are you ready to go I mean mentally prepared? Cuz' I am! I'm rarein to go!" She said. We just walked past her. "Hey wait."

"Where's Naruto?" He asked her.

"Oh see there you go changen the subject again. Anyways Naruto just picks fights with you. You know why he is so annoying? Cuz' he wasn't raised right. He doesn't have a mother or father. No one to teach him right from wrong. Think about it he just does whatever pops in to his head." Sasuke and I glared at her."If I did things like Naruto forget it. My parents would get mad and I would get I trouble. So of coures I don't do it. If you don't have parents to tell you how would you know? He's selfish and bratty. he's all alone."

"Alone, isolated, it's not about your parents scolding you. You have no idea what it's like to be alone."Sasuke said to her in a cold voice.

"W-why are you saying that?" She asked. She makes me so pissed I just wanted to punch her in the face. I couldn't take it anymore. I snapped.

"Why you ask because you are annoying. What is wrong with you? You talk shit about somebody who you hardly know.Yeah he doesn't have parents, but it's not his fault. You don't know what it's like to grow up with out parents or to even lose one. You are nothing more than a spoiled rotten little girl that gets whatever she wants from mommy and daddy. All that you care about is fangirling over sombody who doesn't even care.You need to grow up. Not everyone is who or what you think they are." I yelled at her. She had nothing but shock. Sasuke was a little shocked to. I walked away and he followed me.

"Wow Snow I wasn't expecting that at all." He said.

"Neither was I. I just lost it a bit." Finally we found Naruto. He saw us and freaked out.

"H-how did you two get untied?" He asked. I pulled out my kunni and smirked. His eyes widend. Then he calmed down and make some hand signs. There were shadow clones everywhere about to attact. Sasuke and I were prepared to fight then all of a sudden the clone stopped. They all ran twords the restroom. I looked at them with confusion.