Chapter 1

hey what's up it's march 28th 2020 and i am bored in quarantine and have been reading old fan fictions that i use to love, i decided to try and edit my story because i read it all in ab an hour... all 3 books and i also wrote them when i was 14 and they're god awful and switching things i should not have wrote about, just because they're inappropriate or badly written, i'm not changing things the guys say though, unless it's very weird because i know you guys like how this story was written. Also, so many people copied my story word for word. That really sucks but what can ya do.
*Hanna's P.O.V*

I'm Hanna Russell and i am currently 16 years old and live in a North Carolina and go to Davidson Day highschool. I have a wonderful mother, cousin, and best friend, they are the people I love and will forever cherish so much in this world. My life isn't anything spectacular, since I am a victim of bullying. This all started when I was 13 years old by one of my best friends at the time, Nash Grier and his friends. I don't understand why they hate me so much. I self harm, my mom has seen my marks a couple of times and i know it just breaks her heart. at my school I don't have many friends besides my true best friend Laura. I don't know how I would survive highschool without her.

Me and Nash have been neighbors our whole life, we were the best of friends, I told him everything and he used it all against me in order to keep his popularity, which sounds so cliche but it is sadly the truth. You see, at my highschool, that's what happens. The root of my bullying started when one of Nash's good friends, Connor, asked me on a date, I said no because I was young and didn't want to be more than friends. Nash asked me on a "date" a couple weeks later and said yes considering the fact that I always had a little crush on him, how could i not. I was a curious teenager and me and Nash did everything together but, i didn't know it was set up by his friends. So it happened back in 8th grade, we were 13...
*Flashback*

"Hey Hanna.. wanna go on a date tonight?" Nash said with sincere eyes this gave me chills throughout my whole body, I swear to god I have been waiting for this moment since we were 8 years old.

"I'd love too!" I always had a crush on Nash, I was so happy, I would never say no to him. We got to dinner and Nash was asking me about my dad and what he did to me. he already knew so I didn't know what was going on

"So.. what happened with your dad? what did he do to you?" Nash asked with a confused look on his face. What? How didn't he know? He knows everything about me.

"I thought you already knew.." I said

"I forgot" Nash said looking down. I could tell something was up, but I told him anyways.

"My dad abused me when I was 10 and he was an alcoholic and I used cut myself everyday after that. but I stopped when I was 11." I said saddened by the terrible memories of my past. You can always try to forget, but you never fully forget, it will always be something engraved in my brain.

"Bravo" I heard claps coming to our table "Thanks Nash!" Connor, Tanner, and Joe appeared in plain sight holding a camera pointed directly at my face, their evil laughs filled my ears, making me tense up in my seat.

"Wave to the camera Hanna." connor had such an evil smirk planted acrossed his face, "shouldn't of been a bitch."

"I'm sorry" Nash mouthed to me, I could tell he was upset, I didn't care. Why me? What have I done to make these boys hate me so much? What have I done to anyone?

"Never ever talk to me again, i hate you, i will always hate you!" I yelled and stormed out of the restaurant. 24 hours, that's how long it took for the video to spread around the whole school everyone saw it,  and that's when all of this bullying started.

*End of flashback*

It was Monday morning and I was dreading school today. Monday's are always the worst, I opened up my blinds on this gloomy day to see if there was trash on my lawn or near my window, Nash and his friends come over and throw things at my windows at least once a week, I just never know what day. my mom actually thinks me and Nash are still friends.
I got ready in the morning by taking a shower. I am so depressed my addiction gets worse everyday, I use a blade to slice my wrist and think about what Nash and his friends do to me, I think about how I feel alone and trapped as if there is no way out. I am use to cutting by now that I can just do it and go on with my day.
But it is hard to go on with life, I try to be strong for the only 3 people in my life that care. I feel hungry that morning so i ate a Granola bar I had sitting on my desk. I to force myself to eat most days, my thoughts take up most of the space in my brain to even think about eating.
I didn't even worry about giving up my hair for school, i just combed it out and put it in a low pony tail, it was raining so there was not much i could even do.
One thing I hate most about Nash is that he has millions of fans and girls that think he is just so sweet and perfect from this app called vine, He does these meet and greet things with my cousin, Cameron, and a bunch of other internet famous guys. Cam doesn't know what he does to me. If he knew what Nash does, Nash would wish he hadn't. Cameron is the brother I never had, he means so much to me.
I threw on a school sweatshirt and black leggings, with stupid old nike shoes, that was my look for the day. I like it if it covers my arms and my body, I try to blend in but to my bullies I stand out, not in a good way of course.
I grabbed my keys and was out the door, I drive a red chevy cobalt, not just red, a bright ass red cobalt that you can spot from a mile a way, which is the reason why i make sure i'm out of the door way before the start of school so I that anyone that despises me, doesn't see me this early. Going to school on a monday is stressful enough.