Not the person you think I am

Warning: This is kinda sad it has mentions of abuse, but it is overall cute and this made me soft💕

Y/n pov:

It was currently 12 am. I couldn't sleep there was no way I could have. Something was keeping me awake, like my mind and my heart were just telling me to not sleep. I kept trying and nothing. So since my parent/parents/guardians weren't at home I was watching f/s (favorite show).

I was cuddling in my blanket and the bear my boyfriend Boris won me when he wanted to prove he was strong at the carnival. It was raining a lot actually and I let the calming sounds of raindrops calm me down. I was kind of worried.

I heard a knock at my door. Who the fuck would knock on my door at this time? I grabbed a knife from the kitchen before opening the door. I swung the door open and I saw Boris.

I put the knife down on the table.

His black hair was dripping with water. He had bruises all over his face and he was just over all a mess. But he was still hot.

"y-y/n can I come in?" He asked with his russian accent shivering with his voice.

"Babe of course." I said. I was really worried about him.

We both walked onto the couch, until he stood up. He was punching the wall.

Woah I have never seen him this way oh my god what the fuck?

Tears were rolling down his pale cheeks as he punched the white wall.

"Boris? Boris!" I said.

I ran over to him and before he threw another punch at the wall I gripped onto his red fist. He fell onto the floor crying. This made me sad.

"I HATE EVERYTHING Y/N! WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A GOOD LIFE ! WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE MY MOTHER WITH ME?!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT! FUCKING HELL!" He yelled into my chest while he cried.

I held him softly and caressed his black wet hair. I have never seen this fragile side of him. He has never been like this.

"People think I'm so strong and happy and cocky and tough all the time. I don't know how long I can live with the shit I keep hiding. Especially from you. I sometimes feel like you would leave me for someone more better than me. Someone who doesn't smoke, or drink, or do whatever the fuck I do." he said softly.

Now I started to cry.

"Boris. Baby nothing, absolutley nothing is wrong with you. I love you Boris with all of my being. I don't care if you do any of those things to be honest I rather have someone like you than someone uptight. Babe don't think like this about yourself. You are the best person there is in my eyes." I said while staring at his eyes while crying. I really couldn't ask for any other guy than Boris.

"Y/n." he said quietly.

"Yes?" I asked.

"There's something I need to tell you."

"W-what is it?"

"My father gave me all these bruises. He started cursing me out and hiting me more than I can handle. He came home drunk and started yelling death threats at me. I don't know what to do. Potter left to New York and you're the only one I have." he said.

He was full on crying. Boris sat infront of me on the couch and I wiped his tears away.

I knew exactly what to do.

I started kissing every single one of his bruises. I kissed the bruises on his eye, on his cheek, on his arm everywhere.

I lifted up his shirt and kissed a few that were there too.

I sat up straight again and looked into his eyes. I kissed his lips once even though there wasn't a bruise there.

"There wasn't a bruise there y/n." he said smirking.

"Oh, Boris I know." I giggled.

"Boris I love you no matter what and you can always tell me your problems okay. You mean the world to me and I don't want to see my world crushed like this. It hurts my heart seeing you like this. I'm happy you came to me babe. I love you so much." I said to him.

"Y/n I'm so fucking lucky to have you." he said smiling.

"You see that's the smile I love seeing!" I said happily.

I layed Boris down next to me. I cuddled him on the couch and wanted to make sure he was safe from the cruelty of his father and of the world while he was in my arms. We continued to watch the show that I was watching.

"Hey y/n?" Boris said.

"Yes my love?"

"Remember when I said I hated everything."

"Yes."

"I lied y/n because I love you."

-----------------------------------------------------------Thank you Lumi_nous for requesting this. I hope y'all enjoyed this, I thought this was real cute and I am still taking request as long as they are only x reader. Also Vote if ya want and Thank you for reading.💕

-Ashley🥀