Bus Pilot

Jake PoV:
Jake loved the bus, the noise and the drama. Chaos. When every thing was crazy jake was in his element. Sadly he wasn't on the bus he was waiting for it, sheltering from the torrential downpour in a 'Tech' shop.
"This job is eating me alive, I can't breathe anymore. Spent all these years trying to be the good guy. The man in the white hat, I'm not becoming like them I am them"  Jake exclaimed over-dramatically, his face being displayed on the nine TV screens above him. his best friend Charles Boyle nodding approvingly.

The bell above the door to "Greg's Tech" made a dysfunctional and distorted tinkle as a blank faced Rosa Diaz walked in wearing her usual leather jacket, read T-shirt and black skinny jeans. suddenly making the 'discount' electronics store infinitely more badass. "What are you doing weirdo" she chuckled nodding in Jakes direction.
"The best speech from Donnie Brasco" Jake said this said it was obvious witch to him it was. At that very moment the bus pulled up outside.

So far the bus was pretty empty, so far the only people of note on the buss were Scully and Hitchcock they were basically the stereotypical fat kids no offence to them the only thing that stood out were the occasional spurts of knowledge that surprised everyone and the fact that they were apart of the Nine-Nine Jakes home room. The only other notable person was shudder the 'vulture' Keith Pembroke he was the lowest of the low hitting on everyone and stealing the credit for everything.
Every one else was just like an extra in the hit TV show that was Jake Peralta's life or so he told himself. "God I sound like Gina" muttered Jake as he sat in the middle row right side window seat Charles to his left Rosa behind him.
The bus stopped and Jakes life long friend and crush (tough he would never admit it) Gina linetti stepped on. "Speak of the devil and she shall appear " Charles commented in to His ear. She was followed by the Nine-Nine's muscle and resident artist Terry Jeffers who took his seat at the opposite window to Jake, yogurt in hand. That was it The Ninety-ninth home room was all here, but then a stranger walked in she had a shoulder length pony tail her hair a caramel colour matching her naturally sun kissed skin tone, she wore a white shirt with a baby blue sweater that hugged her figure over the top and black ripped skinny jeans adorning her legs. The mystery girl stopped next to Gina. Gina the addressed her 'ragg taggle' group of friends stating "this is Amy Santiago she is in are home room" this was followed by a wolf whistle from the vulture, he was soon shot down by Rosa's death glare. The knowledge of a new member exited Jake and so he leat out his "team's" chant "Nine-Nine!" Witch was swiftly repeated by the others.