"Dad, I'm fine. I had it handled. The important thing here is that he roofied Cheryl and no one gives a shit."

"Language young lady." Alice said scoldingly. Mayor McCoy stood up.

"From this moment on, bringing the Southside under control is my number one priority. If it means razing it to the ground or arresting every single Serpent in sight, starting at that high school, so be it. Let's go, Josephine. Now." Josie got up and left with her mother.

$$$

Archie and I are in Southside High waiting for Juggy to hurry up and show up. We're under a time crunch. We saw Jug and we ran over. "Jug! Jug." We got to him.

"We gotta go, right now." I told him.

"What are youse doing here? Betty ask you to throw salt in the wound?"

"Mayor Mccoy's about to raid Southside High. We gotta get you out." Archie told him.

"Come on." We headed for the exit when the the Mayor, Sheriff and deputies appeared. "Let's go." Archie grabbed Juggy.

"I have to get Sweet Pea and Toni." I told them and was about to run to get them when Archie grabbed me pulling me and Jughead with him as we caught back. I watched my new friends get shoved against the lockers.

"Toni!" Jughead yelled.

"Hey, you wanna help her? You can't do that behind bars. Come on!" Archie yelled and we ran out of the school. I saw Toni get arrested and Sweet Pea right behind her. Sweet Pea looked to me and nodded his head as if to say to leave.

$$$$

"Jughead, Calm down." I told him as he passed. I sat in the booth at Pops across from Archie.

"Calm down? Freya, Archie, Riverdale just became a police state."

"Mccoy's convinced the Serpemts are dealing Jingle Jangle." Archie told him.

"Serpents don't deal that stuff. The Ghoulies do."

"So tell Mayor McCoy that."

"Oh, Mayor McCoy. Do you mean the McCoy that just arrested all my friends for no reason? Why do you care anyway, guys. I thought you guys and Betty wanted nothing to do with me, right?"

"Juggy, you know that's not true." I scolded him.

"I'm sorry about what happened, and how it happened. And as for Betty, you should maybe talk to her." Suddenly Jugheads phone went off and he checked it. "I gotta go. Tall Boy wants to parley." He told us and walked off.

$$$

"Reggie." I called out to him as he exited our school. He looked over at me as I stood against his car and he walked away from the Bulldogs since they just finished practice.

"Hey, Freya." He pulled me in for a kiss.

"I just wanted to thank you for taking the fall."

"Hey it's fine. You hardly ever come with me and there was no reason to take you down with me."

"Thanks, Reggie."

"What happened after the party? Where'd you go? You weren't at home."

"I, uh... I was staying at an old friends."

"Really? Becuase I know all your old friends. I called everyone. You were gone and then Archie told me you were staying at an old friends."

"I'm telling you Reggie, I was at an old friends okay?" I looked at my phone to check the time. "I gotta go. Dad wants me home soon." He nodded his head and I quickly walked off leaving Reggie behind confused.

$$$

"Community service?" I asked as dad, Archie and I walked to the table putting Chinese takeaway containers down and sat at our designated seats.

"Can't you just ground us, dad?"

"Community service was Mayor Mccoy's idea, and it's a damn good one if you ask me. You wanna put that trash in your body,  you can spend the day picking up trash at Pickens Park." We stared swerving out our food. "I know Jug wasn't at your Lollapalooza the other night, but he does go to Southside High. Its ground zero for that crap. Youse talking to him, checking in? How's he doing?"

"Trying to." Archie told him, while I nodded.

"Yeah. It was kind of like that when I was trying to help FP. I dont know what it is. A never ending battle with those two. I just hope with Jug it's not a losing one."

$$$

Jughead called Archie and I so now we are in his trailer listening to him rant. "This isn't an alliance with the Ghoulirs. This is a hostile takeover. God, who knows how long Tall Boy has been planning on betraying us. Maybe I stall, just until Sweet Pea and Toni get out. I just hope they'd rather go to war with the Ghoulies than start... dealing Jingle Jangle."

"Jughead, you joined the Serpents to keep the peace."

"My dad would never sit back and let this happen, so, neither will I. So unless you have any better ideas..."

"Wait, Juggy, not us. But, dude, what you just said..." I told him leaning forward.