He's home

Avaline p.o.v

Master said if i do a good job today i could eat. Masters son is coming home from school and training. I have not yet met young master for he has been studying in a different country.

"AVALINE!" *SLAP* "YOU LEFT SOME DIRT ON THE FLOOR YOU STUPID BITCH I EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE ITS BEST FOR MY SON" "im sorry master i will get right to it" my master is one of the best ones i have had, i have been in slave trade ever since i was 5, i dont really remember much before that. My first masters were horrible and would leave me in the basement for days, chained to the wall. They would hurt me and touch me too. This master doesent hurt me as badly as they did. I get a punishment every now and then but i deserve those. It was my fault.

"Avaline my love" master said while cupping my face "have you finished everything for my sons arrival he will be here soon". "Yes master i have to do you want me to wait in the kitchen and get the plates set up". "Yes my pet i would love that"

Derek p.o.v

Glad to be home! I heared dad got another annoying rebellious slave. Everytime he gets a slave they talk back and dont do their work. I wouldnt want them around my future mate. Well time to see my dad

*knock knock*

"Son!" *hugs* "I havent see you in years litterally how you been!" *they walk in the house "i have been good dad, hey how bad is this slave?" "Actually son this one is very obiendient, she does all her work, and is rarely punished, hey lets go to the kitchen so you could meet her, shes a fantastic cook" "sure lets go"

Avaline p.o.v

I think i heared master talking to someone im guessing its young master. They walk in while im surving plates. "And then he attacks me !! Ha" "master" she bows. "Ah Derek this is my sweet slave Avaline" "it is a pleasure to meet you young master". "Y-yeah you too". Young master was acting funny he just staried at me, it was scaring me.

"Well son lets eat and enjo-". . . "Avaline whats this, is this a FUCKING CARROT ON MY PLATE I THOUGHT I FUCKING SAID I HATE CARROTS" pulls her by the hair and slaps her to the ground. "I am so sorry master i will go fetch you a new plate" "YOU FUCKING BETTER" i desevered that.

Derek p.o.v

When we walked into the kitchen i saw her she was beautiful, long curly brown hair, bright green doe eyes, and her body ugh i was getting a hard on just staring at her body i have to have her i need her "mate" well this explaines the attraction shes my mate. But god damn did i get lucky.

"Its a pleasure to meet you young master" her voice is angelic "y-yeah you too" i couldnt help but stutter