Meeting daddy

Jameson POV
I just got to school it is the first day I just moved here because I had to get out of my old town my ex mommy lives there and she really hurt me. She keep calling me a girl and telling me I was fat. So back to school I just got done with my first class and there was this really cute guy and he looks like he could be a dom but probably not. Walking to my next class I saw him and this girl was trying to flirt with him and he seemed uncomfortable but I just kept walking because it wasn't my place to step in. I just got to my next class and he's in that class with me to I think his name is Kyle but im not sure. Oh the teacher is picking table partners I got partnered with Kyle,He seems really nice. We have lunch next he ask me if I had anyone to sit by I said no and he's like u can sit with me.

Kyle POV
Omg there's this really hot guy in all of my classes his name is Jameson he looks like he could be a little but I don't know. Right now we are at lunch and he didn't get really anything to eat he grab some bread and a apple and that was it. We want to the rest of are classes and I asked if he wanted to hang after school so I could show him around town. He doesn't have a car and he is in this town by himself he's 18 but you would think that if he's still in high school that he would be with his parents.

Jameson POV
So right now Kyle is driving me around town showing me around town and now we are sitting at the park talking.

Chat
Kyle=K
Jameson=J

K- so how was your first day at the new school
J- it was good but it was hard because I had none of my old friends there but that's ok
K- if u don't mind me asking. Why did u leave
J- * looks away* people at my school were being mean
K- hey Jameson look at me
J- *looks at Kyle* yes
K- it's ok im here for u. U can tell me anything
J- ok thank u
K- np
J- ok so my ex girlfriend broke my heart.