prologue

Authors note:

This is our second book and we hope that you guys enjoy it and please vote and comment!

Don’t hurt me…please

prologue:

The trees were rustling, the wind was blowing and my heart beat was beating faster and faster with each footsteps I took. my hands clasping and gripping the hem of my shirt while sweat was trickling alongside of my face. Hoots of owls in the night air with loud shrieking squeals and screams of some unknown young girl that looked the age of 14 or 15, sitted on a wooden blooded chair, that had chains tied up around her fragile hands and legs. Her bloodied face that will forever be tainted in my brain was screaming BLOODY MURDER! 

Her wide eyes caught something or someone in front of her taking each step menacingly. Her bloodied body stiffened when she saw something in the table that I just noticed had nails and torterous weapons. But from the looks of her wide hazel eyes, she was observing every move of a man in  a long black cloak, and a sharp razor blade in the the hand of her predators left hand. 

 Creak,creak, creak...creak!

You can hear the twigs snapping slowly and more forcefully, as if the kidnapper or the torturer was trying to give her a heart attack. 

Well he was giving me a heart attack, it was like he was trying to show who is BOSS!

 Thud, thud, thud

You could hear her young heart beating faster and faster with each step the stranger that was dressed in a long black coat, with a black hood covering his face under the moonlight.

The heartless man was emanating power and screaming danger and more DANGER!!!

Thud, thud, thud......blink.

I just stood there with wide eyes, not knowing what will happen next. 

Afraid if I blink then he would diappear and lunge after me.

With shaky hands I FORCED TO covered my mouth when I saw the menacing predator raising his sharp blade and pointing it straight towards her wide hazel eyes which obviously held fear, disgust and more fear.

 I was unaware that i was walking backwards and bumped into something hard.

My heart stopped for a moment, thinking of everything that could happen to me. thinking of my future, family and friends of how they will react to not see me ever again?!

I started to scream when I fell backwards and landed on my butt with a loud THUDD!

That hurt like BITCH!

I peeled my eyes open to see that it was just a big tree that I had bumped into and a stupid thick branch that I tripped on to.

With pained and bloodied hands (That I got scratched and bruised from my fell) I got up abruptedly and dusted off my pants and was about to walk away when i heard footsteps coming towards me.