"She is not dead" He says looking at his son, trying to stay strong.

"W-Will she make it?" Jack pleads. He can tell by the way his dad bowed his head and the sniffles coming from his mom that his little sister would most likely not make it.

"Mum?" Anna questions with pure worry in her voice.

Helen just shakes her head and walks over to Gary as tears escape her eyes.

Anna burst into tears as more tears escape Conor and Jacks eyes as Jack leans back against his chair. Painfully crying as his other siblings do the same.

Upstairs in the intensive care unit Ella just got out of his surgery to pin his elbow and shoulder back into place, still he's in a Coma. Ella could hear everything his family was saying and she kept begging her mind to let her open her eyes but it wouldn't listen to her.

2 weeks later

By now everyone from the buttercream squad and then some has visited Ella, saying how sorry they were, crying at the state of her, sending love and prayers to the Maynards.

"Come on Ella" Jack says as he squeezes his little sisters hand as Anna gets up to hold Ella's free hand, both siblings refused to leave their sisters side.

"Jack, Anna you both should get some sleep" Helen sighs trying to convince her children to sleep as they both haven't properly slept in weeks.

"No" Jack said keeping his eyes on Ella. "She's still not here" Anna said looking up at her mum.

Helen gives up herself and ends up walking over to the couch and falling into a most needed sleep. Jack and Anna however held onto Ella's hands tightly praying that she would wake up.

"Please just show me your still here" Jack said, Ella's lifeless body not responding.

"Please" Anna pleads with tears in her eyes.

Both siblings holding their sisters hand tightly felt a tiny bit of movement comming from under their hands causing them to jump.

"Please dont do this to me" Anna says, tear threatening to fall down her face. However there was yet again another squeeze.

"Ella" Jack whispers in shock as Anna lets go of Ella's hand and starts pacing around the room anxiously.

Suddenly Ella's eyes start to flicker and the sound of the heart rate monitor goes from slow to slightly faster but still slower. Ella's eyes nervously scan the room before they make contact with Jack's.

"W-What?.." Her voice trails off as he sees a slightly younger lady in tears standing behind Jack.

"Oh my god Ella! Your awake!" Jack says standing up wiping away his tears.

"Jack? Anna?" Ella says in a small whisper.

"Ella?" Anna breaths in disbelief.

"Jack? Are you still mad at me?" Ella says causing Jack to chuckle and wipe a tear away.

"Ella forget that ever happened." Jack says still holding her hand 

Ella frowns noticing another woman asleep on a chair near a TV. 

"Mum? What is she doing here?" Ella asks very curiously.

"Ella, you have been unresponsive and in a coma for 2 weeks" Anna says holding her hand.

"W-W-What?" Ella says her voice shaking.

Suddenly the door burst open and a bunch of doctors and nurses flood in Jack and Anna are pulled away from their sister, their parents waking up as the doctors start surrounding her with questions and medical tools.

"Do you know where you are?"

"Do you remember what happened?"

"Whats your name?"

"What year is it?"

Questions overflow Ellas delicate mind and every answer is just a mumble or a stutter. 

Ella suddenly starts to have a panic attack. "J-jack" she tries to say.

The nurses and doctors immediately put an oxygen mask over her mouth as shes on the brink of passing out. The start to wheel her out of the room, Anna hugging her mum and dad while tears fall down her face and Jack following the stretcher/bed on the way out of the room.

Suddenly Ella reaches her hand out and looks at Jack 

"jack" she whispers as Jack tries to follow her.

"WERE LOOSING HER!" one of the doctors shouts and Jack is pushed back into Ella's room as the rush Ella to a care unit.

And the Maynards are left in the same position they started in 2 weeks ago.