Dema Website Recap

So a lot has happened in the whole twenty one pilots' world this past month and a half. If you haven't been able to keep track with everything, here's an (I hope!) easy-to-follow introduction to it. This isn't the only one, there's a megathread on reddit by the user DJNakpin, and also lots of information on @twentyonepilotstheory on instagram.

(Also, I'm not really going to include THAT many theories, just the ones that provide a little bit of context to the whole thing. More theories will be posted soon!)

Let's get into it!

The clique has been grasping at straws for so long. Soooo long. We've been taking everything into account and coming up with these crazy theories. There was one centered around Friday, April 13th, being a possible album announcement date. But, surprise!- nothing happened.

On April 21st, someone somehow found this link in the split second of the end of a video on the twenty one pilots' store. The store is split up into different album eras, and if you click on Vessel, it will show a video. At the end, flashing on the screen, is a link. (The end of the video has since then been deleted, but the links still work.)

Which leads to this scary-ass website that freaked me out because I was reading it alone in a basement at like 11:30 at night.

What is says is: "you are in violation. thEy mustn't know you were here. no one should ever find out About this. you can never tell anyone about thiS -- for The sake of the others' survIval, you muSt keep this silent. we mUst keeP silent. no one can know. no one can know. no one can kn ow_"

And so people are like: what.

Clique goes crazy, including myself. We figured out that the capital letters spell, "East is Up." And we're like, alright, that's cool.

And then someone, I forget who and I'm so sorry, finds the second website. This website is the one that really put people into a frenzy and which most information to follow is about.

Here's the link for that:

Now is it time for narrating to get super confusing and I'm sorry.

If you were on instagram and looked at any type of twenty one pilots fan accounts, you were probably bombarded with images of a bunch of weird stuff. (And if you're here you're probably aware of these images; if not, click on the link in the beginning of this and check it out.)

Next to each image, there's was a date. Each date corresponded with an important date for twenty one pilots.

988 06MOON 18

(Josh's Birthday)

988 12MOON 01

(Tyler's Birthday)

009 12MOON 29

(Self-titled release)

011 07MOON 08

(Regional at Best release)

013 01MOON 29

(Vessel Release)

So that's pretty cool. Super cool, actually.

And that's when people really began to dissect these photos.

The First, Circle One:

Dema can be translated to, 'Tower of Silence.' The Tower of Silence is basically a tower (huh) that is open in the ceiling. Bodies are placed in the middle of it to exposed to vultures.

Also in this picture, if you maybe haven't noticed, is nine circles resembling the Blurryface album cover. Under each circle was some sort of nonsensical word. But upon some further investigation, thanks to lots of lovely people on the internet, the words have been found out to be in a twenty one pilots song. For example, one of the words was, "sacarver" and can be found when you push together the lyrics from, "Tear in My Heart." She'S A CARVER.