All clapping congratulating them.

Dheer looks at shivani and smiles to see her smiling and clapping.

After distributing clothes all had lunch.

All people left.

Now only family members are there...

Badi maa : i am confused your highness... Why you faked your death..

Shalini : ji bhai i am also confused.... How you found shivi...

Dheer looks at shivani... Who is shivering... Reminding those 10 years of loneliness, darkness, pain.

Dheer softly cupped shivani's face : no need to be scared shivi... Now you are safe... With your family...

Shivani nods...

Dheer sighs : 10 years... From 10 years I was searching for shivani... I didn't left any corner of any ckuntry where I didnt searched for her. But one thing i noticed in these 10 years that whenever I am not around Mr. Khanna and Saket they gets careless.... Specially saket. I knew they won't be able to kill me before ceremony but they will kill shivani. So i just faked my death.

Dheer looks at Adrika : i didn't told you because you cant lie to anyone. Your face says it all... And as i expected Mr. Khanna and Saket got careless after confirming my death.

Mr. Khanna told everything to mom... Thought she won't be able to tell anyone. But mom was all fine the next day she opened her eyes.

Adrika shocked. She looks at garima.

Garima : i am sorry Adrika.... I had to do it to find shivani. Mr. Khanna told me that where is shivani thought i am gonna die.

Shalini : where were you shivi...

Shivani : i... I... Dont know.... When they took me away i was just 6 years old so don't remember anything clearly... And after that I never saw the world except a room... And i am not even sure that it was a room. All I saw in my life is that small dark place where I was kept and then hospital room when I got so serious. That's it... Whenever they took me out they just made me unconscious so i never saw anything except that room and few men around me.

All goes sad... No one can imagine how shivani felt... How she survived ...

Dheer : she was kept in denmark underwater in a submarine.

All shocked... But shivani didn't understand a single word what he said. She don't know what's submarine what's denmark...

Adrika : from 10 years....??

Dheer : yes from ten years. But few months back they shifted shivani in goa. That's why I saw her in hospital. Because they were planning to kill her after getting throne. Mom told me everything when Mr. Khanna told her... Then Somehow i saved her when Mr. Khanna and Saket were busy here.

Garima : Dheer came here the day of Adrika's wedding with saket . But shivani was still in Goa because she was not in condition to travel. So i locked Saket in our old punishment room which are underground. And Dheer took Saket's place during wedding ...

Badi maa happily : means king Dheer got married to queen Adrika not Saket..

Dheer smiles and nods...

Shalini : bhai how shivi reacted when she saw you... Shivi did you knew that he is Dheer bhai...

Shivani flashback...

Dheer entered in the small dark place where shivani was kept.

Shivani was sleeping on floor. On some dirty cloth. Uncombed messed hair.. All covered in dirt. Dark circles under eyes. There was only a dim light.