Saurav trying everything to know about Dheer. But nothing....

Adrika crying : Richa... Saurav please tell me... Where is Dheer... U know he can't die... He promised me.... You both know naaa that where is he... Or just... Just tell me that he  is fine...

Saurav : we seriously don't know Adrika... He didn't told us anything...

Richa crying : Saurav what if he really...

Saurav angrily : Richa...

Adrika cries hard... Richa hugs her..

Richa : i am sorry.. I am sorry...

Saurav : we need to keep Adrika safe from them...

He looks out if window. And there are so many guards all around f their house.

Richa : no What. 

After two days.

Some men of Saket comes with a burnt dead body..

Mr. Khanna checked every thing... His clothes his blood... DNA...
And all matching Dheer...

And announced that its Dheer's body.

Saket's men comes with Adrika.. Richa.. Saurav...

Saket fake crying  : i am so sorry Adrika... You can't see your husband for the last time.. He is burnt so badly...

Richa shocked : i_its not possible.... Dheer can't die... He can't be dead...

Adrika just standing like a statue looking at the body on floor covered in white cloth...

Saurav cries out : we won't leave you Saket.... You Killed Dheer... I will tell everyone that you Killed him...

Saket laughs : and who will believe you... Do whatever you want... .. Throw them out...

Richa : no.... We won't leave Adrika alone.... Leave me...

But guards threw them out...

Saket looks at Adrika... He hugs her..

Saket : don't worry Adrika... You are not alone... And we will get rid of this also...

He puts his hand on her stomach...

But Adrika is not in her senses to understand anything...
She even didn't cried.

Mr. Khanna : we are leaving for Rajasthan tomorrow ... Shalini take care of her.... Be careful.... That she won't hurt herself...

Shalini nods... And took adrika to her room.

She gives Adrika some food...

Shalini sobbing : bhabi please eat something...

But she is just sitting lifeless... Staring at nothing...

Shalini : please Bhabi.... For your baby... For Dheer bhai's baby...

Now she looks at Shalini...

Shalini smiles : yes.... You are pregnant...

She puts her hand on her stomach....

Shalini fed Adrika.

Next day they left to Rajasthan. They took garima also with them. Because they will need her to get throne.

Whole Rajasthan was silent. No one in Rajasthan cooked food after they got news that Dheer is dead.

Mr. Khanna was about to step in palace but grandpa stopped him by putting sword on his neck...