Adrika : its ok..

Dheer calls his driver. And gives keys to Adrika and left.

Adrika also left when driver reached.

Dheer is following Saket.

His phone rings.. It's Saurav.

Saurav : Dheer leave your car right now... There is a bomb in your car..

Dheer frowns... Was thinking to take care at a safe place where people won't get hurt.

But he froze... Banging steering wheel.

Dheer : shit.. *****

Saurav : Dheer what is it...

Dheer : Adrika is in my car..

Saurav : what....

He took a U turn...

Dheer : i need a bike.

Saurav : you will get it on your way.

Dheer increased the speed.

And noticed his man standing with a bike.
He comes out of the car and took bike. Following Adrika.

He came near drivers seat.
And knocked the window..

He rolled down the glass.

Dheer : don't... Dont stop the car...or decrease the speed... .

Adrika shocked : Dheer what...

Dheer : ssshhh... Everything is fine... I am taking adrika out of this car and you take the car to the isolated area and jump off. There is a bomb in this car.

Driver not scared : ok sir...

Dheer : Adrika open the door .

She opened it.

Dheer : just don't be scared ok... I am just pulling you on bike..

Adrika nods...

Dheer matching his speed with car. And pulled adrika out of the car on bike.

Driver increased the speed and left.

Adrika hugs him...

Dheer : are you fine..

But she is in shock not able to say anything...

They reached at home.. No one is there.

Dheer makes her drink some water.
Then hugs her.

Dheer : i am sorry i sent you in my car... It was for me......

Adrika crying : what if your were in that car.... What if something happened to you...

Dheer : nothing will happen to me Adrika... I will never leave you alone... And trust me i will finish it all soon.... Then Saket and Mr. Khanna will be out of our lives forever...

Adrika sobbing : promise me Dheer you will never let anything happen to you....

Dheer holds her hand : i promise... I won't let anyone hurt me.... And then we will have so many kids after I get throne. We will live a beautiful life... We will get old together Adrika ....

Adrika blushing.
Dheer kisses on her forehead.

After some days...

Adrika enters in garima's room but stopped to see Shalini holding garima's hand and crying....

Shalini : mom.... Why can't we live together like before...like normal families... Do you remember how Dheer bhai was always responsible... He always took care of me.... Saket bhai and... she paused... Shivani.... Mom... Please get fine before saket bhai kills Dheer bhai... I know he is planning again...