Chapter 10 - Hunt

Deku POV

Deku POV

I was finishing up lunch when Kacchan stormed in and slammed the door behind him. "Kacchan how did it g-!?" He then pulled me the waist and gave me a deep, loving kiss. "Deku, listen to this recording, I knew we couldn't trust that 50/50 bastard." He gave me the recorder and I played it.

"Kacchan - "Here, it's the invitation to Deku and I's wedding. It's in a couple weeks hope you can make it." 

Todoroki -  "We'll see about that, I don't think your relationship will last that long when I take sweet Midoriya from you, and you can do nothing about it!" 

Kacchan -  "DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HIM, AND DON'T YOU DARE COME TO OUR WED-"

I looked a Kacchan and smiled. "I am in love with you, and nobody is ever going to steal me away from you, now lets each lunch." He looked at me beet red, "I'll take this to the police station so they can keep an eye on him." I smiled at him a kissed him on the cheek.

~Meanwhile at Todoroki's House~

"Hey Shinso, can you do me a favor. I think bakugo is abusing Deku but he's in denial. On the day of the wedding can you help me expose him." 

Shinso - Umm...sure I *Yawn* guess. See you at the wedding *Yawn* Bye -Hangs up-

Todoroki smiled as he truly believed that Midoriya was going to be his, little did he know that Midoriya's and Bakugo's love was too strong for any quirk.