Chapter Two-The sorting

ANNA'S P.O.V

The hat was annoying. Once it was on my head it started blabbering about my flaws and all.

The hat said in my head" Hmm, weird, bubbly personality, but brave and caring. Very nice and can be crazy and strong. Hmm either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. You are very brave so Gryffindor."

He then yelled out loud" GRYFFINDOR!"

I'm not with Elsa and Rapunzel. I guess I could still see them right?

Then they called up a girl with crazy red hair. Her name was Merida. She got Gryffindor, too. I guess maybe her and I could be friends.

" Well hello, me names Merida." Merida said.

"Hi I'm Anna" I said. We talked as other people went up to the hat.

This boy named Hiccup got Hufflepuff, and a tall guy with blonde hair and broad shoulders got Gryffindor. I think his name was Christopher or something like that.

After he got down the stage he came over to where Merida and I were sitting.

"Hi my names Kristoff." He said. He was dreamy.

" Oh hi umm. I'm umm Anna. Yes I'm Anna." I stammered. He laughed.

ELSA'S P.O.V

Anna got Gryffindor! Well she does belong there if the hat said so. Rapunzel and I were talking while Jack Frost and his snotty Slytherin friends walked over to us.

"What ever you are going to say, it won't matter. It will be a waste of your breath because I don't care what you are going to say about me being a Mud-blood." Rapunzel stated angrily. I shot them an evil glare as she said that. Jack Frost would always pick on Rapunzel. I hated him for that, but he never said anything to me. It kind of confused me because I'm a mud blood too.

I didn't hate Jack that much. Sometimes I liked to think it was his Slytherin friends making him do mean things. Maybe he does have a soft side.

Wait... What? Why would I be thinking of this. I don't care about Jack at all, right?

I was about to walk away and congratulate Anna when suddenly the room started to fill up with black fog...