For Me: Kyle Kuzma for @babekay_love

Comenzar desde el principio

I nodded while he placed kisses on my shoulder.

"I did." I pulled his face towards me and stole a few kisses from his lips. He kissed me back slowly before pulling my legs back towards my chest.

"Don't start." I mumbled as he bit my bottom lip. He smiled and tucked his face in my neck once again.

"You already know what's up Zara." He nibbled on my ear lobe.

"Mhm. I'm irresistible huh?" I smirked. He looked at me and shook his head.

"You smell like candy." He kissed my shoulder again.

I closed my eyes to revel in the feeling on his body on top of me. My hands made their way to his back. I instantly remembered the fall he had in the middle of the game. While he was going up for a dunk, he ended up getting hit hard by a defender. He got hit while he was in the air, and fell on the hard wood.

"How's your back?"

He sighed. "It's alright. Med staff said I might just need to go in tomorrow to get it massaged and what not."

I nodded. I was always making sure he was okay. I didn't want our relationship to be one that wasn't built on honesty and trust. I wanted him to be able to trust me with his thoughts, and I wanted to be able to protect them.

A lot of professional sports players separate their romantic relationships from their relationship with basketball. Though I wanted Kyle to be able to focus when he needed, I didn't want him to feel like he couldn't talk to me about everything that comes with the game.

But at times, I felt like it wasn't my place. We'd only been romantic for about two and half months. I didn't want Kyle to feel like I was pushing for something that hadn't been solidified yet. I constantly wrestled with those thoughts in my mind.

I nodded and ran my hand up and down his back, trying to soothe him. I was sure that he was exhausted.

We stayed in the same position for about five minutes before I heard Kyles heavy breathing.

"You can't sleep on me like this baby." I giggled. I pulled on his ear to wake him up. He groaned and turned over while pulling me into him. His arm rested around my waist while I rested my head on his chest. I threw my right leg over his waist and let sleep takeover me.

*******

I'd woken up to the sound of Max growling.

"Shhh. You bout to wake your mama up dude."

I took a deep breath in and leaned up on my elbows. Kyle and Max were on the floor, playing with Max's favorite toy chicken.

"Too late."

They both looked in my direction. "Wassup baby?"

I sat up straight and smiled at both of them. Max's tail wagged uncontrollably as Kyle threw the chicken up in the air.

"You wanna get some breakfast?" Kyle asked as he got up and walked towards the bed.

I frowned, taking in his cuteness. "Maybe Postmates?"

He nodded and pulled his phone out. He sat on the edge of the bed. I crawled over to him and hooked my arms around his torso.

"You want pancakes right?" He asked me.

I nodded and kissed his back. "Yep. Blueberry squad."

Kyle laughed out loud. "Silly. I got you."

I got up to head to the bathroom. After finishing up my shower and the rest on my hygiene routine, I walked to my closet and pulled on a pair of gymshark leggings and one of Kyles hoodies.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Kyle lying on my bed with his arm over his face. I crawled onto the bed and sat on top of him. He smiled and moved to hold onto my waist.

I smiled down at him, taking in our suggestive position.

"You're so beautiful Z."

I leaned down to kiss him passionately. If it's one thing we don't lack, its passion. Although we weren't yet sexually active, when the time was right I knew our passion would lead the way.

"Thank you."

"Can I talk to you about something?" He held onto my waist as he pulled himself up against the headboard.

I nodded and began to bite my finger nails. He smiled and pulled my fingers out of my mouth.

"It's not bad."

"What is it?" I looked down at Max to see him looking out the window at a bird that was perched up on a tree branch.

"I need to know how you feel about us."

I frowned my eyebrows, not understanding what he meant.

"I mean, how do you feel about me?" He said, clarifying his question.

I looked into his eyes and saw seriousness.

"I like you...a lot. It's a little scary for me. But you make me feel comfortable. I don't feel like I have to put up a front or a wall. I feel like I can be myself and express how I feel."

He nodded. "How do you feel?" I asked.

"The same. I'm scared too. I didn't expect to start falling for someone at this point in my career."

I froze at his words.

"I just want us to be solid. I don't wanna rush us. But I want you to know that I'm not playing a game when it comes to you. I'm not interested in anyone else. I'm all in. I feel like you're just right for me." He looked down, playing with my hands.

"Dido Kuz."

He looked up and smiled at me. He reached to tickle my waist and pull me down into his chest.

I loved spending times like this with him. Although we were moving at our own pace, I couldn't wait to move forward with him.

*******
Hope you liked it 🎉 @babekay_love

Hope all you guys enjoyed!
Vote and comment! And leave any requests that you might have.