(1.)Anime Crusaders

Description:

Description:

"How much are you willing to sacrifice to protect the ones you love?"

-T

"How deep is your trust with people?"

-I

"How many times do you deceive people you love so they won't worry?"

-D

"How much pain are you willing to put yourself through to protect the people you love?"

-F

"How can you depend on others.... If they're depending on you?"

-K

How....

How can a dream come true... Become Hell.....

All I wanted was to be happy... For everyone to be happy..

How... How could I let this happen!?

Everything we did.... Was in vain...

I just wanted to be happy...

_________________________

Anime Crusader: An agent who travels from world to world of different animes and protects the way it is meant to play out.

Crusader Agent: An agent who rather than traveling, watches the Anime Crusader and makes sure they don't... Well die.

These 2 must live in perfect harmony to protect the anime worlds.

The only problem is... Who the Hell is causing all this..... This.... Apocalypse...!?

Coming out: June 6, 2018

Anime Crusaders is a book me and my friends are working really hard on. And soon all that hard work will soon pay off. This book will even have an opening and ending theme.

Sadly there is a chance y'all will never see it because of copyright of YouTube and that for some reason Wattpad won't let us post videos that are in our gallery.

This book is a big thing for us and has been a work in progress since late 2016.

I hope all of y'all will enjoy it!