Chapter 1: Where am I ?

Naruto "Mealstrom" Namikaze as he likes to call himself (since people misunderstood his name as "fishcake") woke up from what seemed to be the most awkward nap he ever had, first thing you would notice was that he was a kid that seemed to be in the age of 10, he was dressed in somekind of dark monk robe with a hood, a pair of pants with sandles, he had light blond hair that fell on his shoulders and seemed to be naturly wild with the most cristal clear blue eyes someone would ever see, he was a handsome fellow for his age, most would say the same if he didn't have the rude attitude, alas it was the results of growing up withouth parents to love you or care for you, one thing other people wouldn't know, he is only rude to the personnes that treats him like a pleague.

first thing he did was makig sure he was allright, doing that he noticed two marks on both of his palms, in his right was the mark of somekind of yellow circle, on his left was a dark cresent mark, but on his face were somekind of blue stripes going down from his eyes to his cheeks (like katsuyu tsunade's slug sommun)

_the hell..!

His sentence got interupted by a grunt, a big one, he turned arround and found what seemed to be a cross between a bird and a cat or dog, more like a dog. it was five times his size that's for sure, it had little small hornes that gllowed greenish that seemed to have suffered somme damadge as they were broken, a pair of wings that won't be able to be in use anytime soon, it also had siver collored featheres, not fur, it's head had the structure of a dog if you remove the small horns, it's muzle was dark and so were it's eyes. Another thing Naruto noticed about it, it was covered in somekind of damadged green meterial that seemed to cover him like sometype of armor. It was also chained to a big bolder, the hell? This thing was not chained up the first time he had laid eyes on it, he was sure as hell about that.
When it noticed him it began growling menacigly as it eyes' s collor changed and glowed light pink, Naruto backed off god speed then looked at this creature for a momment, then said what he had to say about this situation.
_okay what the f**k is this fever dream! He said.

The creature whined, Narto noticed a spear stuck in it's thigh making it imobilsed, he was some sort of an expert around those things, affter all he was a hunter, any violent movements and pain will be felt arround that area. "Allright that thing can't move for now, that's good, have no idea where i am, that's bad, have no idea how to get out, super bad, have unknown symboles sticked in my hands and face 50/50% good or bad, sort of in a bad possition but i'll take that" he thought.

He then go onto his feet and got further away from the beast, when he was at a safe distance, he hid behind a rock that was large enough to cover his form.

He then began to sneak away, while he did this, he noticed that he was inside somekind of a temple, a grassy temple with somme flowers bathed in sunlight, the designs and structure seemed to be old enough to be be from the time of his great great grandfaters, even though he never knew them, or any member of his familly.

Anyway it was a temple allright but one thing is sure, it was big enough so that the beast could get inside, walk or sprint, hell it could even fly in here, short distances of course, was this his home or something?

He then began inspecting for an exit, and of course he didn't find any, why isn't that dandy?
_welp? What to do now? He said as he started to think of sollutions.

he could always try to climb the temple as it was an easy task to do since he didn't fear hights and considered it to be somekind of a dangerous sport, the kind he always liked and practiced since the age of 4, he doubt it would lead him to a specific place, mess up his sence of location? yes maybe. So traveling by climbing is way too risky, but he didn't have any other options, and he couldn't take the chance of getting more lost that he already is, for the first time in a long time, Naruto Namikaze had felt hopeless, he felt tears comming then he steeled himself "no! I won't get this low! Tears won't get me out of this place!" He thought with new determination as he continued to look for issues, there has to be one.