...Time-Skip....

"You know he's not going to happy" i tell Elizabeth as will and tom enter the room. "You guys left Jack to the Kraken?" Will asked I bit on my lip as Elizabeth spoke. "He's rescued now, it's done with" Elizabeth said

"Will, Tom we had no choice" I said in are defence. "You to chose not to tell us" Will said in a upset tone. I held in my breath for
Second and spoke more. "We couldn't. It wasn't your burden to bear" I said stomping up the stairs as tom followed.

"But I did bear it, didn't I? I just didn't know what it was. I thought..." will trailed off as I listened into the conversation. "You thought I loved him." Elizabeth said

Elizabeth try's to leave but will grabs her. "If you to make your choices alone, how can I trust you both?" Will asks. "You can't." She says leaving will below deck.

That didn't sound very good at all....

........few days later........

Today we were to realise that hippy lady which doesn't sound very pleasant. " We'll use the Black Pearl as a flagship to lead the attack" I told barbossa. "Will we, now?" barbossa tells me I grunted as Pintel and the one eyed boy Brought the fish up. "All right, Mrs. Fish, c'mon" Pintel says.

"Barbossa, you can't release her" Tom says.

"We have to give Jack a chance" I added in frustration. " Apologies, your majesty! Too long me fate has not been in my own hands - no longer" Barbossa says ripping off the neckless I was wearing of my neck.

I gasped at his action "y/n love calm down" tom says using his strong hands to hold me back. We watched as they tried to realise the sea goddess..

"Be there some sort of rite or incantation?" Gibbs Asked. I shrugged as barbossa began explaining things. "Aye. Items to be brought together... done. Items to be burned. And someone must speak the words, "Calypso, I release you from your human bonds."

"That's it?" Pintel asks as I rolled My eyes leaning on toms shoulder. "It was said it must be spoken as if to a lover." Barbossa explains.

We all giggled for some random reason I don't know why? "Calypso, I release you from your human bonds." Barbossa says.

We attempt to light the items but nothing happens. I mean noting happens like not a single thing.

"Is that it?" Pintel asks as I rolled my eyes what An idiot. "You didn't say it right,"Ragetti states "You have to say it right. Calypso, I release you from your human bonds" Ragetti whispers in her ear.

All of sudden the bowl lifts up and catches on fire. The sea goddess didn't look so happy at all will and I step over to her and said some pretty interesting things.

"'Tia Dalma. Calypso. When the Brethren Court first imprisoned you," Will said.

"who was it that told them how? Who was it that betrayed you?" I shouted loudly.

"Name him?" She asked

"Davy jones" I snarled deeply as tom continued to hold me back. "This is it! This is it!" Tom says putting me behind him as The goddess turns huge.

"Calypso, I come before you as a servant, humble and contrite. I have fulfilled me vow, and now ask your favor. Spare meself, me ship, me crew, but unleash your fury upon those who dare pretend themselves your masters, or mine" Barbossa say kneeling down on one knee.

Then she explodes turning into a million crabs."omg" I thought...

"Was that it?" I asked confused. "Why, she's no help at all. What now?" Pintel says. Nothing. Our final hope has failed us" Barbossa says.

"It's not over" Elizabeth says "she's right" I said. "There's still a fight to be had" Will sates turning over to Gibbs. "We've an armada against us, and with the Dutchman, there's no chance." Gibbs stated knowing he was also right.

" Only a fool's chance" Elizabeth says looking at me. " Revenge won't bring your father back, Miss Swann, Miss.L/N and it's not something I'm intending to die for. I giggled not giving to craps

"You're right. Then what shall we die for?" I said. I and Elizabeth looked at the crew and stared a speech.

"You will listen to me. Listen! The brethren will still be looking here to us," Elizabeth started.

"to the Black Pearl to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilge rats aboard a derelict ship? No!"I shouted letting Elizabeth continue.

"They will see free men, and freedom. And what the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons," she yelled letting me go on more.

"They will hear the ring of our swords and they will know what we can do!." I screamed. "By the sweat of our brows,"Elizabeth says.

"and the strength of our backs, and the courage of our hearts "I said.

We both finish with"gentlemen, hoist the colors!" We both said.....

"Hoist the colours" will and tom say followed by Ragetti , "Hoist the colors!",Then Pintel "Hoist the colors!"; "The wind's on our side, boys, that's all we need!" Gibbs says loudly

"Hoist the colors!!!" Elizabeth and I roared at the top of our lungs.....

A/n: remember to comment and vote Below part four coming soon.....🎧💗~Hollyquinn7 ❤️