Chapter One

*THIRD PERSON POV*
In the studio, spaced out. Sat Dre who was still in emotional distress. Ren, Cube, and Yella walks in the studio. Gloominess traveled along all their faces. The studio didn't even feel the same anymore. The pit of their stomachs has been dropped. The tears weren't able to fight back anymore. The pain was unbearable. A pierce in the heart as it felt like. Either one of them would've died just to bring Eric back.
"Dre you good?" Cube finally spoke up, looking at him

Dre slowly turns his back looking at everyone. He slowly takes a deep breath, trying to hold back his tears. 

"No..I'm not alright. I don't think I ever will be." He sniffled silently, looking down
Yella slowly shifts his eyes across the room. It seems like he didn't have a soul anymore.
"I really do understand how you're feeling Dre." Yella replies, sitting down with him like everyone else
"I miss Eric too." Ren slowly nods his head, a tear streaming down his face
"Eric was everything to me. He was everything I tell you. This is all my fault, tears begin to stream down his face.
I should've taken Eric away from that cracker Jerry Heller. He played the fuck out of Eric. Eric lost everything because of him. I should've never left him. I should've never backed down. I knew I was very angry at him. I still loved him with all my heart. The fact that I let him go like that. Maybe if I did that. His life could've been better. I should've never went to Death Row in the first place."
Cube sits up on the couch, worried sunk into his face of sorrow.
"None of this is your fault Dre. This could've happened another way. I don't believe you taking him away from Jerry was going to do any good." Ren spoke to Dre, having a concerned expression on his face
"You don't understand Ren. I was suppose to protect him, and I didn't. He reminds me of my baby brother Tyrese. It's like the same damn thing. I didn't protect neither of them. Now look where they both at right now. I could've at least done something Ren. I left that man alone, I didn't have sense enough to do anything."
"I do understand, I really do. You don't take the blame for this. You got to understand things could've been way more different. Events could've twisted unexpectedly."
Yella and Cube slowly nods their heads, agreeing with Ren.
Dre slowly sits back in the couch. He begins to think of the last moments he spent with Eric. He thought of Eric's last days and how tragic they were. He hated to think about it, but there was something strange. He could feel the uncomfortableness in his chest.
"Guys..listen to me good. I don't think Eric gotten AIDS that quickly." Dre says with a serious tone in his voice
"What you mean?" Yella raises one of his eyebrows
"Have y'all noticed how quickly he died. First off, he was diagnosed with HIV. Next thing you know, it's full blown AIDS a month later. The timeframe is very suspicious. Don't y'all understand? No one dies that quickly from AIDS in a month."
"What are you trying to say Dre?" Cube questions Dre
"I think foul play was involved in Eric's death. You probably think I sound crazy. You probably also think that Eric was just fucking too many women. But, listen here. He never shown any signs of being ill. From what I heard, no one stepped up to say they transmitted the disease to Eric. No one Eric had sex with has the disease. Not even Tomica or their baby. Doesn't that say something?"
"Now that I think about it, I've kinda been thinking that too. Ever since he died, I always thought something strange was going on." Yella nods his head
"I'm starting to think that myself now. It's strange how he had HIV, then if quickly turned into full blown AIDS." Cube shifts his eyes at Dre
"Listen though Dre. If what you're saying is true..What if Eric been had the disease? I mean, HIV/AIDS doesn't have to show signs in a long period of time. His doctor explained that in his death report. I'm starting to believe something is fishy. Many people wanted Eric dead to add on to that."
"Well he hasn't transmitted the disease to nobody. Nobody came forth at all. Y'all I can't let this go on anymore, we have to do something. There's something not right about this whole thing."
"What are you wanting to do Dre?" Cube slowly rubs his chin
"Get justice for Eric. Foul play was involved in his death. I believe that wholeheartedly. I want to get to the bottom of his death." Dre slowly stands up, looking at everyone
Everyone nods their heads in agreement.
"Do you have any ideas on how he even got the disease?" Ren asks
"Lethal injection.." Dre says, keeping a serious facial expression on his face
"Acupuncture needles?" Yella's eyes widen
"What if Eric was given dirty acupuncture needles when he gotten in that motorcycle accident? I heard they injected something in him to heal that bad bruise he gotten." Cube adjusts himself on the couch
"I think he gotten it another way." Ren shifts his eyes over at Cube
"Um guys..I have a confession to make." Dre slowly looks down, avoiding eye contact