Chapter 1: Meet the Hazel

Somewhere in the 23th dimension lived an Imperial family and the story will talk about one member of this family, her name is Sapphire Hazel heiress of the throne.

One day a dragon named Malak meet a beautiful witch named Hel. Malak was 2453 years old and Hel was 500 years old. When they've got their seventh date( it's been three years) they decide to lived together, four or five years later was born the first child. Hel ask if she can named all the girl, Malak said yes but he will named all the boy, she called their child Sapphire because Hel loved that kind of stone. 50 years later a boy was born, Malak named him Azur for his eyes, 100 years later two other children were born it was two girl and each of them will be named Lazuli and Ruby for the same reason as Sapphire. 50 years later Hel was killed by a dragon who wanted power at this moment Sapphire was with her and in an attack of wrath she killed him when Malak heard of the attack of another dragon he saw sapphire on top of his body with the head of the dragon in her hands and her left eyes was glowing purple he saw the body of Hel lying on the floor, the body was cut in half he yelled a Azur to take his sister to their room and he go calm down. Sapphire was not calm and she cut her father's arm, he knocked her out and taked her to her room where he blocked all part of her body, when Sapphire waked up she yelled for someone to free her , a guard came to free her and she ran in direction of the throne where malak and her sister and brother waited for her. She sat on her chair and Malak said that to them.

Malak– My dear children your mother died and I will no longer be with you my wound doesn't heal anymore but as a king I have to give my crown to one of you. Normally I have to give it to Azur but he can't have it not because he don't deserve it but because being a spy can't get you the crown so I have to give it to Sapphire. My children don't cry I and your mother will always be at your side. 'Tears came to fall of his eyes.' Please give me one last hugs before I go.

Ruby was the first in his arm followed by Lazuli and then by Azur, Sapphire came after, Ruby and Lazuli cried, Azur has got some tears but Sapphire didn't cried she just feel very sad.

Malak died the day after, Malak and Hel were both burying. When Sapphire was to some kind of school she meet three people two guys and one girl, their name was Prophet, Lasvall and Kraendrel, they became friend each one of them has a power extremly dangerous but everyone underestimate them Kraendrel was the target of bullying so one day Sapphire send all of her bully to the hospital because she kinda loved her. One day in class, Sapphire said that she will write a chapter for the book named ''What can you do to be a good King/Queen''. Everyone in her class was kind of impress some of them laugh but her teacher was proud of her and she said to the class.

Teacher- Don't laugh at Sapphire it's extremly rare to find someone who want to write a chapter in this old book but if someone write a chapter and the people who write it loved what you write it will be in the book.

After the class Sapphire start to think about ideas for her chapter, after many chapter writed and none of was accepted she start to lose confiance, after some years Kraesdrel and Sapphire were a couple. At school they learned that they are sevens people who are extremely dangerous and we called them the sins, Lust, Envy, Wrath, Pride, Sloth, Gluttony and Greed, if one day, one of them came to you for bad things alert your people and ran the most far away of them. One day when Kraendrel and Sapphire went in town, Sapphire lost Kraendrel of her sight, she tried to fell her heartbeat, she fells it and fly to it when she saw one guy menacing her with a dagger, Sapphire throws herself on him, he lose his dagger and Sapphire saw in his eyes who he was.

It was the sins of Envy, She tried to ran with her loved one but he grabs them and throw Sapphire against the wall, he grabs Kraendrel by her throat he grabs his dagger, plants it in her stomac and then he disapear, Sapphire ran over Kraendrel and take her to the nearest hospital, they were taken urgently. Sapphire waited for hours now but when the doctors came out they said that she will be okay but she is in a coma and they don't know when she's gonna wake up, Sapphire said that no matter what she wanted to deside if we let her like this or not. The doctors said that only the family can deside at the same moment the family of Kraesdrel came, Sapphire beg them to let her like this and that she will pay for the hospital, after several minutes they accepted and ask Sapphire.