He sighed heavily. "How are you Bubble Butt."

"Awe I'm doing just fine thank you for asking but since I have you on the phone I wanted to see if you could come outchea' and chill then fly back out thea' with me."

"Yeah when you need me out."

"The twins are about to be a month so like a week after or before it's up to you."

"Alright. Why you coming out here though."

"Moving back out thea'."

He smiled. "Word."

"Yes, transferring schools. Kelly gonna be on the road, Javari and I need help with some stuff."

"Okay cool, I'll be there before the twins turn a month."

Nodding I finished up the call while heading to my therapist office. I had alot of shit to take care of today.

(Carter Jordan)

"MAAAAA." I yelled walking into my parents house.

"YO ASS BETTER STOP YELLING IN MY DAMN HOUSE." Pops yelled from the livingroom.

"I bought yo house." I mumbled walking where he was.

"Where all my grandkids."

I sat next to my moms. "With their mothers."

"How is my daughter in law." Ma asked referring to Jay.

"She cool, I just talked to her before I got here."

"She needs to bring them babies here. I miss them."

I nodded tapping away on my phone. I told Jazzy that I was gonna put some effort into our relationship and I've actually been trying to.

Tonight she wanted to go out so I was taking her to this restaurant that I know she'll like since she loved seafood.

"How's everything with your girlfriend or whatever you call her."

I shook my head at my pops. "Why don't you like her Pops."

"I never said I didn't like her its just the circumstances of how y'all met."

I sighed. I was tired of hearing this same old ass story.

"Why everybody keep bringing that up. If Jay not worried about her then why is everybody else."

"How do you know, just because she has a new nigga don't mean she just left it in the past Jr."

"And y'all know that for a fact."

I watched as my moms pretended to mess with her phone. Jay and my moms did talk alot, now it got me wondering.

"Ma.."

"Son I am not about to talk about what my daughter in law and I speak upon in private."

I smacked my lips. "Y'all loyalty suppose to be with me though."

Pops sighed heavily. "All I gotta say is if it was the other way around yo ass would be ready to light up the block."

Not saying nothing I pulled out my phone deciding to go ahead and book me a flight for tomorrow to New Orleans.

-

March 14th

Oh my Lord my babies are a month old and I couldn't be happier.

"I can't believe y'all leaving meeeee." Royce whined for the thousandth time.

I chuckled. "Oh hush its not like I won't see you at all. Whenever you wanna chill just hit my cellular device and I'll be back outchea' too."