"Yes, I want to marry you but only when the time is right. I really don't care if we're young."

Not saying anything he got on his knees in front of me.

"I love you." he spoke looking dead into my eyes.

"I love you too. I don't want her around you Kelly or vice versa."

He nodded. "Okay Jaycean."

-

As I walked through the school I had my babies and TJ with me so I could handle business since I didn't have class today.

Strolling through the halls I turned alot of heads, probably cause of the tall ass buff nigga behind me with a diaper bag over his shoulder.

Making it to the gym the whole team ran to me but TJ quickly shut all they asses down except for Royce.

"Awe my niece and nephew, are they awake."

"Yeah, trying to kick their covers off. Can you watch them while I go talk to Coach."

"Yeah babe."

I nodded giving TJ a look as he nodded I made my way to Coach Milian.

"Coach Milian, Coach Michael." I called out as they stopped kissing in her office.

My eyes widened then I laughed. "I knew y'all were being nasty together. Sorry for not knocking."

They both laughed embarrassingly. "Hello Jay, nice to see you here."

"No need to be embarrassed y'all secret safe with me but I came down because I wanted go talk to y'all."

"What's wrong."

"I'm transferring schools."

They both looked shocked.

"Stanford sent me a letter and they like what I've done over hea' and since it's back in Cali with the fam and a complete dream I gotta take it."

Nodding Coach Michael spoke. "Okay but are you sure. You know you won't be a basketball player anymore."

I shrugged slightly. "Ion think I was cut out to be a basketball player."

"Why you say that Jay." Coach Milian asked.

"I mean I'm twenty-three with three kids no baybehsitter, one baybeh father lives in Cali and one lives hea' and travels. I sighed. I can't keep dropping my responsibilities on other people."

They both sighed. "I think you're overwhelmed, you have newborns and you think that you can't do what you put your mind to."

I shrugged again.

"You feel like you don't have the time because of their fathers being busy as well."

"Eh, Carter isn't really busy but he has a three year old as well, then a girlfriend that doesn't like me and if he watches my kids I hate to have to kill her ass for doing something to them."

That was real shit though, I'm sure people out here know somebody who hate them and them same people would do something to someone close to them just to get back at the person they hating on.

After the meeting I had to go and talk to the Dean who was handling everything, also sending over documents.

"I swea' Carter you call me more than Kelly do."

He smacked his lips. "What you expect Jaycean my son is only in another state."

Smiling I got them settled in the car. "You don't even ask me how I'm doing, its always lemme see my son.." I mocked.