Mina Unnie: Happy Happy Bday Dahyun 💚💚 Saranghae!

Chaeyoung: Happy Bday Unnie! Your little sis loves u! 😚😚

Tzuyu: Happy Birthday Eagle! Wo ai ni! 💙💙

Awww, they remembered 😍

But the last message made me blush like crazy...

Momo Unnie: Happy Birthday Dubu! Stay cute, healthy, and friendly. I love you so much! ❤❤

Out of all of them, she was the only one who managed to put a bit effort on that message, I guess. But of course, them remembering my birthday is enough. I sent them all a thank you message when I received a call from Momo.

Hello?

Dubu!! Hi! Happy Bday!

Haha thanks unnie

Let's meet at your uncle's café. I'll treat you

Woah, really? Thanks unnie!

No prob. Let's meet at 9.

Sure, I'll see you there

Great! I'll see you too, Bye Dubu!

Bye Moguri!

_____________

Momo

"Momo, you and Dahyun hang out the whole day make sure she's distracted the whole time. Take her to the mall or something. But you guys should be back by 3." Nayeon unnie said.

"Got it!" I saluted. "While you guys are out, we're gonna decorate her place."

"Wait, we don't even know Dahyun's passcode." Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah, she never told us cause she said she doesn't trust us." Chaeng pouted. "Don't worry, I know!" I said. "Really?!"

"Yeah. It's 960911. I'm not lying, she told me."

"Alright, we'll make sure to take note of that." Mina said but still looking at me like she doesn't believe me. "It's true! You guys go there and try it!" I defended.

"Yeah, let's not waste anytime and let's go, we got a lot of stuff to do. Momo, you gotta pick up Dahyun, now."

"Sure can do!" I said and quickly went to Dahyun's unit.

~~

I rang the doorbell, obviously because I don't wanna break in or something. "Momo unnie!" She greeted. "Hi Dubu!" We hugged for a while, man, this is comforting.

"Let's go?" I asked. "Sure"

I quickly sent a message to the rest to let them know that we were out now.

~~

"So what do you want?"

"Anything."

I laughed. "Sure."

"1 Chocolate Chip Cream Frappuccino, 1 Iced Vanilla Caramel Coffee, and 1 Chocolate Cake" I told the waitress. She took our order and left.

"Thanks again Momo." She said. "You're welcome" I smiled at her.

As our order arrived I gave her the Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Chip Cream Frappuccino. I'm sure she loves chocolate anyways. I took out a small candle from my bag and placed it on top of the sliced cake.

She laughed at my actions. "I don't have a lighter though, but just imagine that it's lit up" I said. She laughed again and pretended to blow the candle.