"My friends" Aaron shrugged his shoulders as he rolled his eyes.

Ms.Smith shook her head and said "Your parents must be proud of you"

Aaron smirked at that "Very proud" he added.

"Two days of detention after school for violating the dress code and disrespecting a teacher. Go get a broom and start sweeping"

"What about me?" Noah questioned the teacher while she looked at him up and down.

"Go help him, I'll be back in a couple of minutes and no walking out of this room or there will be further consequences"

As the teacher walked out of the room with papers in her hands, Aaron pushed Noah down onto the table and on his stomach as he spread his legs.

"W-what are you doing?" Noah stuttered as he tried to escape the others grasp.

"Ye" fuckin' got me in trouble. I have shit to do after school and you're going to pay"

"Make me"

Aaron let out a little laugh "Ye' messed with the wrong person baby boy" Aaron tugged on Noah's shorts until they came down. "Pink boxers, really?"

"Shut up Aaron, pink is a cool color"

"Whatever you say"

"Do you have a condom?" Noah asked as he ignored the comment.

"Uhm.." Aaron took out his wallet and started to look through it "I don't"

"Lube?"

"I definitely carry around a bottle of lube with me everywhere I go" he rolled his eyes.

Noah let out a nervous sigh "Just...don't make it hurt too much"

As Aaron nodded, he pulled down Noah's pink boxers while sliding his hand down his bare ass.

"If I knew you had such a beautiful body, then I woulda' fucked ya' sooner" Aaron growled into Noah's ear.

"Just hurry up, Ms.Smith will come back soon"

"Fine" Aaron smacked Noah's ass, making him flinch. "That really hur-Ow!"

Aaron inserted a finger in, without coating it in something. Noah let out a small moan when Aaron inserted another finger shortly after.

"Ya' good?" Noah let out a moan "I'll take that as a yes"

Aaron started to move his long fingers up and down, then in and out. Noah started to moan more and more until he said "Just fuck me already....daddy!"

Aaron instantly felt his pants get tighter "D-daddy?" He stuttered out. Noah spread his legs wider and put his ass up even higher, allowing a better angle to get dick inside of him. "Please?" He turned his head around showing Aaron his baby blue eyes.

Aaron pulled his jeans down, along with his underwear, and aligned himself with Noah's entrance. As he slid his dick halfway in, Noah twitched a little. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just kinda- ow! Stop! Stop!"

"Hurts too much?" Noah nodded his head a bit.

"Move" As Aaron moved all the way in, Noah let out a high pitch moan. "Faster" He started to move faster than before, going in and out.

"Go f-faster" Aaron went as fast as he can, the sound of skin slapping throughout the class could only be heard with a mix of low grunts and high pitched moans.

"A-Aaron, I think I'm going to-ah fuck!" Aaron and Noah both cummed at the same time.

"Jesus, that was the best sex I've ever had" Aaron mumbled, while putting his clothes on. "Noah?"

"My legs hurt you ass wipe, give me a warning next time when you do something" he hissed as Aaron started to dress him.

"Yeah, yeah, be glad I didn't go too rough"

"Well at least I don't get turned on calling people daddy-"

"Don't kink shame me bitch!" Aaron cut of Noah's words "It was hot coming from you! You sounded just like a girl! Plus, you were the one who called me daddy first"

"Yeah well-" Suddenly the doorknob started to twist around "Quick! Sit down, pretend you did something!"

As the door slammed open, Ms.Smith walked in "Oh, you two are still here? Surprising"

"Hey... Ms.Smith"

"How was cleaning?" Noah put his head down so no one could see his blush "It was good, we got lots of stuff done"

"The floor" Ms.Smith pointed on the floor.

"What about it?" Aaron asked, unsure of what the teacher was talking about.

"What's that white stuff there?"

"Nothing! I'll clean it!" Noah stood up and quickly got a broom.

-----------
 I low key need holy water