Needy Authors

You know who I'm talking about here, I'm talking about those roleplayers that keep asking for more, like lowering the strengths, making the oc even weaker than they are, and this happened with me once, I put a lot of time and effort in thinking about an oc that is not op, as everyone knows about me, I have super op ocs, that's why I go with peaceful settings. Anyway, back to the story, he was a necromancer, and, as everyone knows, necromancers' weaknesses are anything that is pure, light, healing magic, etc. And their powers can be: summoning the dead to fight for them, manipulating souls, not to the extent of full control over them, cause that gives them a really bad backlash, and the person kept telling me to lower his powers, and I did, I limited it to simple mind control for 5 minutes, scaring the everloving shït out of people, and summoning only one spooky scary skeleton to fight for him (sorry, I had to XD), and even then, he asks me to add more weaknesses, a necromancer only comes out with an umbrella in the sun, and simple light and healing magic does lots of damage to them, considering they have very weak defenses. I'm sorry, that was too much talk about a single thing, I apologize.

But yeah, I suppose you get what I mean now.